𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟐

Start from the beginning

    "She won't die," Renee interrupts as she makes it to the fighting girls. She looks at Bonnie who looks at her in thanks, she simply nods before looking at Elena. The doppelganger frowned as she realized Renee too was part of this plan.

    Renee speaks before Elena could accuse her of anything, "her life force is connected to mine. I'm immortal so I won't die when Bonnie uses the power of all of those witches. Her heart will stop long enough for Klaus and Ezekiel to think she's dead, but she'll wake up completely fine—like she would have if she took a nap."

    "What if it doesn't work," Elena frowns, tears welling up in her doe eyes. Clear distress was on her face. She knew she could trust Renee, that's why she was a bit more okay with this plan, but it still raised a few questions.

    Renee places a comforting hand on both Bonnie's and Elena's shoulders. They were two teenage girls that were dragged into this mess when they didn't want to be in. They should've been enjoying a high school dance with no knowledge of the supernatural, yet they were dragged in.

    Mother Nature's eyes glow an unnaturally bright green, "I promise everything will go as planned. The second I sense anything wrong, I'll come in and kill Klaus and Ezekiel myself."

    The two girls seemed to relax at Renee's statement. As much as they would never admit it to her face, they grew to see Renee as the mother figure they lacked—just a slightly less strict one. Much of the group felt the same, well, other than Damon and Stefan.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. The pieces had connected in her head and she needed to stop Klaus from doing whatever he was about to do to Bonnie. Renee cursed at herself for not figuring it out sooner. Bonnie was the target for tonight, not Elena.

    "Hey, look, I...uh—I know you might be in a rush to go...uh—somewhere," he says a bit too slowly as if he was stalling. Renee felt her patience begin to run things. She wasn't one to snap at someone else if they had any speech problems, but she really needed to save Bonnie. He continues, "but, I was wondering if you–uh..."

    "Okay, look, I really need to get going. I'm sorry, maybe later," Renee quickly goes to move around him but the boy steps in her way. Her eyes narrowed down on him, pinning him to the floor with its intensity. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

    The hallways seemed to get smaller and the lockers closer than before. If Ezekiel was in a human body, he'd be easy to knock out and get to Bonnie and she wouldn't have to kill an innocent person.