Chapter 1 {A Dare Not to Forget}

~No POV

"Happy Birthday!" A yell came out the open
window from Y/N's bedroom in the attic. It was Kirsten's birthday... (Kristen is Y/N's younger sister) Kristen was a little brat. She always got what she wanted. So when her sister wanted the most expensive birthday it didn't surprise her. What was the most expensive party well it was in a place not so far from Y/N's House. "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex (For Short F.F.M.P.P) As Y/N was thinking about all this stuff suddenly Levi bursted from the door (Levi Is Y/N's Older Brother) "Y-Y/N Kristen is not happy..." Levi leaned against the wall struggling to hold back the door as Kristen banged Hard. "LEVIII!!!" Kristen Screeched. "I TOLD YOU A BRATZ DOLL NOT A BARBIEEE!!!" Kristen was mad. "Just Let Her in I'll deal with her." Y/N Pushed Levi Away from the door. "LEVI!" Kristen Screamed. "Kristen... If you don't want the doll then I'll just-" Y/N Began Slowly Taking The doll away from Kristen's Hands and put it on the highest shelf. "N-No!" Kristen stuttered awkwardly. Y/N gently lifted the doll back into her hands. "Thanks" Kristen Scoffed and walked away. "And that's how you deal with a five year old" Levi patted Y/N on the head. Y/N Smiled. Just then footsteps headed towards the door. The door creaked open. "Hey beans it's time to go" Dad Reminded us. Levi Grabbed his backpack of the ground and went with Dad. I followed with my bag, as well.

Y/N POV~

At the F.F.M.P.P~

We Came about 40min earlier then expected. It turned out Dads clock Was Broken. "What Will We do Now!" Kristen Moaned. "How about we play a game until the concert will start?" Levi asked. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Kristen said evilly. "I don't want too" I groaned. "Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Levi Asked. "Fine..." I agreed. "On Shoot?" I asked Kristen. "On Shoot" She replied. "Rock, Paper, Scissors... Shoot!" I pulled out Paper... But Kristen Scissors. Meaning that Kristen won. "Truth or dare Y/N?" Kristen Asked. "Dare." I replied with a straight face. "Ok..." Kristen looked as she had just killed somebody. "I dare you to stay in the F.F.M.P.P For a Day!" Kristen looked like she was not gonna change her mind. "Fine. I will" I said seriously. Kristen looked up at me. Looking scared because of the face I was making. "A-Are you serious?" Kristen asked. "Yes. I am." I checked the time 35min have passed. People started crowding round. I saw a glimpse of circular glasses bobbing in the crowd. It was your bestie F/N! I Ran Over too her. "OMG F/N!" I shouted amongst the crowd of adults and kids. "Hey!" F/N Called out. But before you could say another word it started.

Insert opening scene <3

Bang! A sound was heard from the distance. Chica Ran Over to Freddy but it was too late... Freddy had malfunctioned. Great. Of course all the others went to find help but I continued staring at the scene then suddenly a wisp of brunette hair flicked past the malfunctioned animatronic. A boy No younger than 12 years old opened Freddy's stomach hatch and was about to climb inside. "Hey! Stop..!" I called out. The boy glanced at me. "Wait for me..." I got there and we both climbed inside.

Axmii is typing...
This is probably gonna be the longest Part in this book :D
Word Count: 592 words 😫