Chapter One

as I Was Feeding Grace, She Had Smiled Saying Mommy Since Her Father Gotten Me Pregnant When He was 27 and I Was 16. Yes Grace's Dad Is Zachary Alexander Bagans Which I Haven't Seen him Since 2004 and 2011. We Dated In 2011 but I Was Taking Care Of Infant Grace Who was Crying because She Wanted her Bottle. Now We're in 2015 and She Is now 2 Years old and Has Black Hair With Little Red Brown Streaks on her Hair and She Has Blue Green Eyes, She Has My Eyes Which Is Green and she has His Eyes Which Was Blue in 2011. But Grace's Eyes Change To Greyish Blue Which Is Zak's Eyes Now. Yup Zak is a Daddy yet He Doesn't Know Yet, I'm Sure He'll Find Out When He Hears her name Which I Named her after His Grandma Who Died When He was In College. He Tried Contacting me In College but the Caller ID Said There Was No Coraline Erikson Goodwin and He Sadly Hung up the Phone Saying my Name Which He Calls by Cora For Short. He has been Looking for me Everywhere! He Even Looked Up My Username On Snapchat Which Is... CoraErikson and Right away He Had Smiled and Snapchatted  Me but I Was Offline. I Haven't Been Online on Snapchat for 6 Days and He Tried My Twitter Which Is... Cora_Erikson but I Put my Twitter on Private Since His Crazy Fan Nearly Threatened Me and I Was Holding Crying Grace Because She Didn't Sleep so I Made her a Bottle Of Milk and She Fell asleep on my arms.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 29, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Found Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें