22. Gas Station (Pt 1)

Start from the beginning

"Give that back!" Chucky yells, trying to jump up and grab it back. Billy shakes his head angrily. "Why should I? You just ruined my car," he scowls at Chucky.

You take the rod from Billy, which you then realize is a windshield wiper. Your eyes wander to Billy's car, and you see the damage Chucky had done. Chucky had broken off the windshield wiper, leaving a very noticeable crack in the other end of the windshield wiper.

Holding the wiper just above Chucky's head, you ask, "What do you need this for?" Chucky gives you an innocent smile. "Just for some work I need to do." Work? Chucky has.. work?

You think whether to believe him or not. You find it almost hard not to believe Chucky because he had lied before. Trusting your gut, you decide to trust him, handing him the windshield wiper.

"Thanks, sweets," he winks, before turning and sticking his middle finger up at Billy. He rolls his eyes at Chucky. "Now I need to get a new windshield wiper," Billy sighs, rubbing his temples. "Sorry. We can go get a new one," you suggest with a smile. Billy thinks for a second before nodding. "Yeah, sure. I know a mechanic that we can go to." You nod. When we went to the gas station, I saw that Bo had a few windshield wipers. Maybe I can convince Billy to go to him instead. Besides, I'm more familiar with Bo.

Billy turns to me. "You should go get your stuff. I need to deal with Chucky," he says with a smile. Chucky gives Billy a menacing glare. "Oh- okay," you mumble, heading back inside. Once you enter the house and are out of view from the two, you hear the two beginning to cuss out each other. You find it a bit funny, and giggle at the two arguing.

You walk up the stairs and into your room. Kayako and Carrie aren't in your room anymore, which surprises you a bit.

You go to your dresser and decide to grab a baggy green sweater. You grab a grey skirt to go with it.

You take off your plain F/c shirt and F/c shorts, leaving you in a bra and panties

You take off your plain F/c shirt and F/c shorts, leaving you in a bra and panties. You put your clothes in a neat pile on your dresser and make a mental note to wash it later.

You put on your new clothes when a thought pops up in your brain. Can Brahms see me right now? You pray that he can't as you quickly slip on your clothes.

You grab a small bag that has some "essentials" inside (your wallet being included). You then leave your room and back outside.

You wave to Billy. You notice that Chucky is gone and ask, "Where is Chucky?" He replies with a simple, "Just work." You simply nod and enter the passenger seat of the car. Billy enters the drivers side and starts up the car.

"I have a request," you begin saying as you play with the strap on your bag. Billy stops and turns to you. "Yeah? Is something wrong?" You shake your head. "I was just wondering if we could go see Bo, instead of the mechanic you know," you shyly suggest. Billy's eyes switch to a more upset, even confused look.