We're sorry.... #6

Beginne am Anfang

Senju:I'm sorry,Haru-nii....Takeomi-nii san...

Sanzu,Takeomi: .......

Senju: If I didn't lie that time,maybe that incident wouldn't happend and- and if I'm not stuborn maybe I wouldn't gone missing...I'm really sorry! I'm so-

Sanzu: *cuts her off by hugging her tightly* I'm never blamed you or be mad at you because of that incident Senju....I'm sorry because I left the house and made you dangering yourself by searching me and make you gone missing....

Takeomi: I'm also want to apologize for you both...I failed as your big brother and didn't take care well of you two in the past..

Senju: *eyes widened,hug Sanzu's back and starts tearing up* I'm so scared if i'm never gonna see you two again! I'm so scared!!

Sanzu: *Let Senju go and wipe her tears* Atleast,your back again...

Senju: Well, wanna start over?

Takeomi: Sure.

Sanzu: It's getting late,you should sleep.Tomorrow you can tell us all what happend that time okay? *tuck her in the bed*

Senju:Okay... *starts dozing off*

Sanzu: Sleep well,our princess... *kiss her forehead*

Takeomi: *does the same and close the lights and walk out* Haruchiyo,let's go to the living room...Mikey wants us to meet them there.

Sanzu: Yeah,yeah..*close the door and walk beside Takeomi*

Takeomi: Soo what do you think?

Sanzu: What?

Takeomi: The guards that chasing her...

Sanzu: ...... I just want to find the person that make our little sister head bleed and torture him till dead... *dark glare*

Takeomi: Well....I don't mind...That guy really wants to dead.

In the living room 12:20 a.m....

After they walk to the living room,they just sit and Takeomi said...

Takeomi: Sorry for late a little bit....

Kakucho: Don't worry,we understand...

Sanzu: Where's Koko?

Ran: Probably stay over at Inui's house...

Mikey: The guards that chasing Senju and also want Takemichi...Do you think that they from Takemichi's owners house?

Rindou: So that means....

SanzuL She's also an experiment.....? *shock*

Takeomi: ...... *same expressions with Sanzu*

Kakucho: Well that makes sense since Senju knows Takemichi...

All: .....

Mikey: Tomorrow I want Sanzu and Takeomi guard Senju,while me and Kakucho will guard Takemichi.

Rindou: Boss,we forgot to tell you that we put a tracker at one guards..

Mikey: Tell Kokonoi to track them,and you two will go there and just eyeing them..Don't engage or do anything yet.After that give me all the intell that you got...

Ran and Rindou: Okay,boss!

After that they all went to their own room and sleep.....

I swear these three siblings got the same vibe... QwQ

And I Oop-

And I Oop-

Senju looking good there~ U_U" Slay-

That's all for now..Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sayonara and have a good day/night!