I'm currently in the kitchen waiting for Thomas to be ready, I have made myself and Thomas coffees in the travel mug thingies. I casually scroll through my Instagram and Dylan has posted a picture, it's a selfie of me and him at the TMR premiere '@dylanobrien: I miss my munchkin. She's in England and I am in the States. Miss you @HanniOwen. Oh and Kay misses you too' I like the photo and post one that has myself, Thomas, Ki-Hong, Will, Dylan and Kaya in it along with the caption '@HanniOwen: I miss these guys. Well not @sangsterthomas I have him at home' I tag all of them in it and then Thomas walks in, because he is on his phone he almost walks into the door but manages to only hit his arm "What have you tagged me in?" he asks as I hand him his coffee "A picture on Instagram. You ready to go?" I ask and he nods "I am. Thanks for my coffee by the way" he says kissing my cheek and grabbing the car keys.

The set of the movie is actually on the outskirts of Southwark but I think that there are plans to film somewhere on the coast but no location has been decided yet. If they do then Thomas will have to stay in a hotel, I will probably stay at home when he goes down there unless I am allowed to go with him. Josh is such a nice guy, I have only met him once but when I did he was so sweet and I think that I can get along with him if I need to which I probably will because I will be on set with Thomas most of the time.

After a half an hour drive we get to the set. Thomas climbs out of the car and runs over to my side to open my door "Thanks" I say kissing his cheek. He locks the car and then takes my hand in his intertwining our fingers "I wonder who your co-star is" I say walking along with him "I don't know. I don't think that she is a well-known actress though" he says and I nod "She will probably be prettier than me" I say and Thomas stops walking, pulling me around to face him "Even if she is a model. She will never compare to you. That is frankly impossible" he says kissing me before I have a chance to reply to him "Thank you. Shall we go in?" I ask when we pull away "Yes. We shall" he says swinging our hands back and forth as we walk to the entrance.

We walk into the studio and find where the set is "Hi. Can you tell me where the set for 'Shouldn't Happen' is?" Thomas asks the receptionist and she types into her computer "Okay. Just go into the lift, up to the first floor and it is the set right in front of you" the receptionist says and we both smile at her "Thanks" Thomas says and we walk to the elevator. We quickly get up to the set and Thomas drags me over to Josh "Hey Mate" Thomas says once we reach Josh "Hey Thomas" he says shaking Thomas' hand "How are you Hannah?" Josh asks kissing my cheek "I'm good thanks. Oh and thank you for letting me stay on set" I say and he smiles "No problem. I'm sure you will be helpful when Thomas is being difficult" he says and I giggle whilst Thomas mock gasps "I am never difficult" he says and I face him, raising my eyebrows jokingly "That's what you say" I say and he pulls me into him "Shush" he says wrapping his arms loosely around my neck.

Once Thomas releases me Josh calls a girl over. She is the definition of a slut, no offense to her or anything but I don't like her already. Oh god, please don't tell me she is Thomas' co-star, she is already making googly eyes at him. I want to throw up. The girl stands next to Josh and smiles at Thomas "Tom this is Chelsea your co-star. She will be playing Lydia" he says and Thomas shakes Chelsea's hand "Nice to meet you Chelsea" Thomas says putting his arm around my shoulder "This is my girlfriend Hannah" Thomas says introducing me and I smile at Chelsea but she just glares at me "I think Thomas will enjoy working with you" I say and she continues to glare at me. I have a feeling that Thomas sees it "Josh, can you show me the dressing room? If you don't mind can I just chill for a bit?" Thomas asks and Josh nods "Course Mate. We don't need to actually start the filming and everything today. We will start that next week. This week is just getting to know everyone and starting to learn the script" Josh says.

Josh walks off set and down the corridor, leading us to a door with Thomas' name on "Here you are Tom. If you need anything you know where the table and machines are" Josh says and Thomas nods "Thanks Josh" Thomas says and Josh smiles at both of us before walking off. Thomas and I walk into his dressing room and sit down on the rather large couch that is in there. I rest my head on Thomas' lap and he starts to run his fingers through my hair "So what do you think of Chelsea?" I ask and Thomas scowls "Oh god. She reminds me of Jessica Small from secondary school" he says and I start laughing. Jessica Small was the biggest bitch and slut in the whole of our school, even when we were in Year 7 she was so horrid "I think you have a point. She kept glaring at me" I say and Thomas sighs "I don't want to work with her" he says. I grab his free hand and intertwine our fingers "Where has this come from? You can usually work with anyone" I say and he sighs again "I know Darling but she just seems impossible. Plus I saw the way she looked at me, like a lion ready to pounce. The way she looked at you was like she wanted to murder you. That's not okay" he says starting to get frustrated.

I start rubbing my thumb over his index finger "Chill out Tommy. Why don't you just talk to Josh tomorrow? Think about it tonight" I say and he nods "Okay. There isn't anything to think about. I don't want to work with her" he says and I sigh this time "But Tommy. You could get fired. Do you want that?" I ask and he scoffs "Darling, I don't want to sound like a big-headed actor but what have you seen Chelsea in? Who is the more popular one? The more well-known one?" he asks and I giggle "You are the more well-known one. I give you that. All I'm saying is that you should talk to Josh tomorrow. Leave it for today. I'm pretty sure you can leave when you want" I say and he chuckles "I will talk to him tomorrow. We're back here anyway" he says kissing my forehead lightly.

I'm surprised he has actually told me that he doesn't want to work with her. It isn't like him but he has always been an extremely good judge of character. So I will just go with whatever he does.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That was Chapter Nine, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.........