Introductions

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to the Introductions. Picture of Hannah ^^^^^

Hello, I am Hannah Minnie Owen and I am 22 years old. I have a pretty normal life, nothing much ever happens. Since I was around 3 I was friends with - now actor - Thomas Brodie-Sangster, we grew up living next door to each other in Southwark, Central London. When I reached 13 I realised that I had feelings for him, not just a harmless crush but I was falling for my best friend. The most cliché story I know but it happened. I never told him how I felt; I could never get the confidence to tell him, I was scared of rejection. If I'm honest, I still feel the same. When I turned 18 I moved out of my family home and to a smaller apartment, Thomas and I stayed in contact for around 2 - 3 years but he got even more famous as an actor, got more jobs and we haven't spoken in the past year. I used to help Thomas run through his scripts when he got the job or help him act it out if he was just going for an audition and I enjoyed it. My parents are deciding to make me fly to Louisiana to help my Uncle out on his current movie that he is directing, it's The Maze Runner, based on the novel by James Dashner. I don't mind going out there, I haven't seen my Uncle in a while, its weird calling him my uncle considering he is only 7 years older than me so I usually call him Wes when we're not around my parents. I wonder if I will speak to Thomas again, I miss him so much and I just want to see him so that I can tell him how I feel.

Hi, I'm Thomas Brodie-Sangster and I am 24. I have been an actor since I was young but recently I have been getting more acting jobs and I'm not in England that much anymore. I feel kind of bad about that because I haven't spoken to the girl I am in love with for the past year. Her name is Hannah Owen and we have been friends since we were very young, when I was around 15 I realised that I was in love with her and I still am. I just want to see her again, talk to her again, be able to hug her, tell her that everything will be okay when she's at her worst. I want to see the smile that I fell in love with; I want to tell her how I feel. It is such a cliché story, the best friend falling for the person that they are always around but the best friend never tells the person they have fallen for. I was scared of her finding someone better than me, not feeling the same thing I feel. It is so nerve-wracking. Saying all of that, I miss her. Currently I'm on set for The Maze Runner, we're filming in Louisiana so it's hard to get home but I am telling myself now that as soon as I get a break or filming finishes I am going to find Hannah again and tell her how I feel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Introductions for 'Since We Were Kids', hope you liked them.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.............