𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮

Start from the beginning

"And I found this. Your face is losing the war." Michonne joked as all three of us laughed.

"You gonna stay a little while?" Rick asked Michonne, forgetting I was there. I smirked at their interaction before turning away and tuning out their conversation. I missed my man. Speaking of, he was riding on his motorcycle with some vehicles right behind him. I walked right by him before hugging him as he kissed my head.

"Hi." I smiled at him as he held my face in his hands. "Hi there." He greeted before I kissed him and stood beside him. He then looked at Michonne and smiled at her. "Well, look who's back." He stated as she smiled at him before giving him the news.

"Didn't find him." She told him as he nodded.

"Glad to see you two in one piece." Daryl said as he looked at Michonne and I.

"We've been thinking about venturing out. We wanted to try Macon." I stated looking at Rick and Daryl. Rick didn't make direct eye contact while Daryl shook his head.

"No." Daryl stated with finality in his tone. I sighed as I looked over at Michonne, silently asking for some help.

"It's worth a shot." Michonne stated.

"70 miles of walkers. You two might run into a few unneighborly types. Is it?"

"We have to make sure we're thorough Daryl."

"Not if it costs you your life we don't." He retorted as he looked at me. He then looked over at Rick and stated what him and some of the others were going to do.

"I'm gonna go check out the Big Spot. The one I was talking about, just seeing." Daryl told Rick.

"Yeah, I got to go out and check the snares. I don't want to lose whatever we catch to the walkers." Rick stated.

"I'll go." Michonne and I stated simultaneously before looking at each other with smiles on our faces.

"You guys just got here." Carl stated.

"And we'll be back." Michonne stated as she walked towards one of the cars, while I gestured with my head if I could sit on the back of his motorcycle. He nodded as I got on the back and held on to him. He took my hands in his and kissed my knuckles. "I jus want ya safe Ara. I can't lose ya." He stated softly as we saw Rick getting closer to the ropes that opened and closed the gate. I leaned my head and his back as he revved the motor. "You won't." I stated as I listened to the sound of his breathing. "You don't know that." He responded before he rode the motorcycle out the gate with the others following us.

Was that what he was afraid of?

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

We stopped outside of the store and saw the large fence surrounding it. "Army came in and out these fences up. Made it a place for the people to go. Last week when we spotted this place, there was a bunch of walkers behind this chain-link keeping people out like a bunch of guard dogs." Daryl explained to Bob, a newcomer he had found all alone and brought in a week ago.

"So they all just left?" Bob asked.

"Give a listen." Sasha advised as we all heard the music blaring from the distance. "You drew 'em out." Michonne realized.