A hero is born

3rd Person POV

*This entire book is going to be in Lego version, based off the cartoon series.*

A crane was flying through the sky with a golden aura trail behind it and he headed towards a village.

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey" the narrator said

The crane flew above the village. A little girl saw it and laughed. The villagers were all doing their own things like walking around, gathering water, shopping. Then suddenly, while a villager was shopping, the sky turned purple and a bright light shined through the sky from the ground.

 Then suddenly, while a villager was shopping, the sky turned purple and a bright light shined through the sky from the ground

"Rising from the netherworld, the demon bull king attacked" the narrator said

A giant demon in armor rose from the ground, the Demon Bull King, and started attacking the village. The villagers ran for their lives while the giant bull started wrecking the village.

"No one could stop him, no one could resist" the narrator said

Then, suddenly a golden light shines through the sky and flower petals fall from the light and landed on the bull. He glared at the light.

"No one except, the legendary Monkey King and his beloved wife, Camellia" the narrator revealed

The Demon Bull King looks up at the sky and see's two figures standing above him in the light. It was Monkey King and he was wearing golden armor and beside him was his beloved, Camellia, wearing a lilac battle outfit (like Mulan's) and she was standing on a giant floating flower. The Monkey King summoned his staff and spun it, extending it in the progress. The two figures jump down and land on the ground, keeping their distance until they start battling. Then, the Demon Bull roared and charged at them, Monkey King and Camellia leaped towards him. Monkey King jumped on his staff making it go towards the bull. And Camellia, summoned her vines, jumped on them and made go towards the bull, alongside her husband. They all charged at each other and then Monkey King hit Demon Bull King on the head with his staff, but the DBK used his ax to block the attack. Camellia controlled her vines to restrain the giant. DBK struggled to get the vines off him. The legendary heroes leaped away from DBK and landed on the ground.