Where the Fuck are We? (Prologue)

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro sighed. He sheathed his sword back and stood up. That's when Tengen approached Yoriichi and asked, "Hey man, who are you? I hadn't seen you at the party" Yoriichi gave him a confused look 'What party is he talking about' Yoriichi was about to ask this when they heard a moan and saw a guy with white hair and no eyebrows waking up. He looked like he just had a hangover.

 "Yo Sanemi!" Uzui approached the slayer, who slowly turned towards him. "You are looking like you haven't recovered from the party." Sanemi got up and shook his head a little. He looked around to identify his location and said, "Either I am still drunk, or we are not in the butterfly mansion." Tanjiro and Uzui facepalmed."Don't worry, Sanemi; you are not dreaming. We are not in the butterfly mansion." Tanjiro said.

 Nezuko walked out into the garden, which completely stunned Yoriichi. "Did that....... Did that demon just walk out into the sun?" He asked, trying to retain his composure. "Ahh yeah, that is a pretty long story," Tanjiro said, scratching his head. Sanemi pointed a figure at Yoriichi and said, "Wait, Who are you?" Yoriichi shook the question and said, "Okay, everyone is going to ask this exact question once they all get up from their slumber, so I am just going to wait and later will do a formal introduction of myself. Till then, my name is Yoriichi!"

"Eh, whatever floats your boat," Sanemi said. Uzui also got out into the garden and looked around while Sanemi and Tanjiro started waking up others. Yoriichi decided to stand by and observe everyone to avoid any more questions. He could tell with their presence and aura that they were demon hunters. He even suspected them to be Hashiras.

He then started looking around the house. It wasn't like any place he had ever seen before. It was complicated and extensive. He found stairs leading to the second floor. The second floor contained many rooms, each with a nameplate on the door. He even found a room with his nameplate on the door, seeing it as a sign. He entered the room, which looked lovely and cozy, just the space he would like to catch a breath from his everyday duty.

 He entered the room, which looked lovely and cozy, just the space he would like to catch a breath from his everyday duty

"Whoever owns this mansion must be very rich", Yoriichi murmured. He wondered where the futon was but figured it was the big thing in the middle. He sat down on the bed and breathed out slowly. He looked around the room more and then thought about his situation. In a mysterious place, with a person who looked like his old Friend and many other people, he thought of as Hashiras, just where was he? 

Suddenly he heard a shout calling his name. It was Tanjiro, "Mr Yoriichi!" Yoriichi got up and walked downstairs. He saw that everyone had woken up and was inspecting their situation. They all looked at him. Before anyone could say anything, Yoriichi walked to a table, bowed down and said, "My name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni. I am a demon hunter who is just as unfamiliar with the situation as you are." Yoriichi bowed again, completing his introduction. "Man, you really did a formal introduction, as you said," Sanemi said. 

"Well then, Hello Yoriichi, I am Kyojuro Rengoku", Rengoku greeted Yoriichi. The atmosphere got a bit awkward from the sudden introduction of Yoriichi when Nezuko, looking around the house, pressed a switch turning on all the lights in the living room. The Hashiras and Yoriichi got on their guard from the sudden lights. It was even more confusing for Yoriichi to see artificial lighting coming from a circular object on the ceiling. "Wait, Nezuko! What are you doing!"Tanjiro said. Everyone looked towards Nezuko, who was looking towards the switch and the lightbulb. She pressed the switch, which turned off the lights. She then pressed the switch again, which turned on the lights. "Tanjiro, I think this switch turns on the lights," Nezuko said about her discovery.

"Wait, how?" Yoriichi asked, intrigued and confused, and everyone just looked towards him. "Bro, do you like not know about Lightbulbs?" Uzui asked. "Lightbulbs?" Yoriichi said in a confused tone when Iguro asked, "Which era are you even from?"Yoriichi looked at him straightly and said, "Sengoku era". Everyone stared blankly at him and simultaneously said, "SENGOKU ERA!" Yoriichi was taken back by their scream and asked, "Wait, Which era are you guys from?" Rengoku almost immediately said, "Taisho era." Shinobu making his answer clearer for Yoriichi said, "Ahh we are from the year 1920" Yoriichi was flabbergasted.

While this convo was going on, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya, Aoi, and Kanao just observed from the stairs. "This house is quite beautiful", Zenitsu exclaimed. "I am hungry, Moi can you cook some food?" Inosuke said, "Inosuke, we don't even know where we are. How am I supposed to cook food in this situation!" Aoi said. "Hmm, Tanjiro, is that red-haired man related to you somehow?" Kanao asked, "And where did you get that idea?" Genya asked. "Oh well, he just looks similar to Tanjiro!" Kanao said, "Well, I don't think so, I mean, he does look similar to me, but I don't think he is related to me," Tanjiro told them.

"I don't think so too!" A sudden mysterious voice jumped Tanjiro and Kanao, who were on the stairs. It was Muichiro. "Muichiro, you scared us!" Tanjiro shouted, "Since when were you here?" Nezuko asked Muichiro, "Ahh since that conversation started boring me." Muichiro said, "HEY YOU, HAVE YOU GUYS FIGURED OUT WHERE WE ARE?" Inosuke shouted at Muichiro, "Geez be a little quiet; it's 7 in the morning! Besides that, No, we haven't" Muichiro covered his ears. "How do you know it's 7 in the morning?" Zenitsu asked, "The clock on top of that door, " Muichiro said, pointing towards the clock. It was indeed 7 in the morning.

Suddenly a sound came from the rectangular-shaped object with a flat, thin screen mounted on a stand (T.V). Tanjiro and others returned to the living room to see the screen suddenly turning from black to now showing a person on it. Before anyone could even comprehend what was happening, the person or your Lovely author spoke.

Author: Hey guys, I know you have many questions, so I am going to fill in your most important ones. So, first off, you are currently in the Year 2023, or Reiwa Era, and you are in my mansion. I have moved you from the Taisho Era and Yoriichi from the Sengoku Era to this Era. Why you ask, well, let's say i.....kinda just...You know what let's leave it at that.

Everyone just blankly stared at the screen.

Author: Oh, another thing, there are no demons in this Era. You have no means to be worried.

This news made everyone happy, but absolute confusion was still on them.

Author: Now, seeing that you are in this Era, things are different a lot different, but I have faith that you will figure them out. Also, there is a lot of money in the basement of this mansion to give you guys a headstart. There is a room for all of you on the 2nd floor, and finally, you guys must stay together and enjoy.

Author: I feel like this much intro should be enough. You are now on your own, oh and I just realized I forgot one thing. A person!

The author then used his power of the 4th wall and summoned Kanae and yeeted her on the couch, Shinobu and Kanao just had their mouth open, and Sanemi almost fainted and dropped on Rengoku, "Sanemi, are you okay?" Rengoku asked him.

Author: Yeah, now good enjoy, guys! And remember from this point on. You are now on your own completely! ENJOY!

The screen turned black again.

Everyone except Shinobu, Kanao, and Sanemi were still blankly staring at the screen, they then turned to Kanae, who lightly woke up and saw a lot of gazes on her. Before she could understand anything, Shinobu jumped on her, followed by Kanao, "SISTER" They hugged her tightly.

Tanjiro clenched his head tightly and walked out to the garden, followed by Giyu, Uzui, and Muichiro. Rengoku sat Sanemi on a chair and gave him some water. Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, and Aoi were trying to comprehend just "What the fuck  just happened." Gyomei Started talking with Yoriichi regarding the situation, and finally, Iguro and Mitsuri joined in the reunion with Kanae too.

Things were going to be wild. They all could tell...

End of the Ch.1

If you like the Ch, Please give it a star ⭐

Peace!