God I hope not

"YOU WHAT?!" Jayme shouted across the bar at her.

"Oh my god Luna!" Lexi had to hold onto the bar to keep herself.

Luna bit her lip and looked between the two girls.

"So that's it really..." she mumbled as she looked up at Tommy.

"Bloody hell Luna, I knew you girls were nuts but that's just not right."

Luna sighed as she faced the girls.

"But that kiss yesterday?" Jayme asked, "that weren't fake?"

Luna nodded. "Kinda a bit of both. We almost kissed properly before you two turned up then obviously it happened when you took his keys."

"You're welcome." Lexi mumbled.

"So all that couply crap with you two the other day...?" Tommy questioned, referring to how neither could keep their hands off the other.

Luna nodded slowly. "It was all for show so Betsy would get jealous."

"Well it worked, she left like almost straight away."

Luna scoffed. "She did not don't exaggerate."

"So hang on that's why you're avoiding Ace today? Because you were meant to fake break up this fake relationship?" Jayme asked leaning forward.

Luna nodded. "Well I was set on meeting him till you two decided to phone in sick for me."

"Yeah but then..." Lexi paused. "Why did he phone sick?"

*****

"You're joking right?" Billy coughed out as Ace shook his head, walking along. "Like tell us you're fucking joking and you are actually banging the girl?"

"I'm not!" Ace snapped back. "We did it to fuck with Betsy and Theodore. She wanted him to change and be a nice boyfriend and I just wanted to make her jealous enough to come back."

"But you two looked so..." Charlie stopped himself as he received a glare from Ace.

"Looked so what?" He snapped as he looked about at them all.

"Happy." Jack finally answered.

Ace stared at them all as they all slowly nodded.

"Well it was fake so just let it go." Ace finally snapped as he turned and began walking away.

"Okay I know I didn't finish school or nothing but that definitely weren't fake." Eyeball mumbled as the others all nodded in agreement.

"Is he seriously gonna go back to the dragon bitch?" Fuzzy asked quietly as they all watched Ace walking further away.

"God I hope not." Billy mumbled by his side.

*****

"Look you girls can stay here I'm just gonna go home." Luna mumbled as she stood up from the table.

"You gonna talk to him at least?" Lexi looked up at her.

"About what? It was fake!" She snapped down at her. "I did it to get Theodore back and viola! It worked, he'll change this time."

Both the girls scoffed as they looked away.

"Whatever I'm gonna be happy with him." Luna grumbled as she turned and left the bar.

"You really think she's gonna get back together with that jackass?" Lexi asked quietly once she had gone.

"God I hope not." Jayme mumbled as she took a swig from her drink.

*****

"Feeling better Moonshine?"

Luna stopped still as she turned to face Ace slowly. He was sat on a bench, cigarette in hand as he leant forward and eyed her up.

"I mean you look a lot better if you ask me." He added sarcastically.

"That's funny, I could say the same about you." Luna tried not to snap at him.

"Hey you phoned up first!"

"You had Eyeball answer and tell Lex you were ill too and then turned up at the bar!" She snapped as she walked over to him.

"Which you were already in after claiming to be ill!" He snapped back as he stood up to face her.

"Why'd you fake it then?!" He fired his question down at her.

"Me fake it?" She scoffed out, "why did you fake it?!"

"I faked it because-" he began to shout but stopped himself. "Well why did you fake it?!"

"Okay we're just going in fucking circles here!" Luna snapped at him. "Let's just end it now and be done."

"End what?"

"This! Us! Our fake relationship bullshit!" Luna tried to snap out harshly but it sounded more broken than harsh.

"Okay right so we're fake ending this fake relationship?"

Luna nodded slowly as she looked down. "Go be a good boyfriend to Betsy." She mumbled as she sighed and let herself begin to walk away.

Ace stood there dumbfounded as he watched her walking away. Why did he now suddenly not want her to go?

Yet just as he went to take a step closer to her, he stopped hearing her name being called from across the street.

Looking over he saw Theodore jog across the road to her. His eyes went back to her as he saw she was looking straight at him.

"Don't do it..." Ace felt himself whisper, praying that through any magical means she would hear him.

*****

"You look upset, what's up love?" Theodore asked as he reached her.

He saw her eyes were still locked with Ace's as he looked between the two of them.

"What happened?" Theodore asked again, praying it was good news.

"We broke up." Luna finally managed to say as she couldn't pull her eyes from Ace.

"Oh no, why?" Theodore tried to hide the smile from his face.

"Does it matter?" She finally looked up at him.

He shook his head. "Did you need a ride home? My cars just parked round the corner."

Luna hesitated but nodded as she felt his hand go on her lower back and gently guide her towards where his car was parked.

*****

"Ace?"

Ace turned heading his name as he saw Betsy walking towards him, her eyes trained on Theodore and Luna as they walked away.

"Always knew she was dirty." Betsy grumbled as she stood by Ace.

Ace shook his head slowly. "We broke up."

Betsy snapped her head at him. "Why?"

Ace shrugged slightly. "I don't know."

"She leave you?" She asked quietly as she moved herself closer and placed a hand on his arm.

Ace shrugged. "Don't even know." He mumbled as he felt her arm link with his.

"Well if she's gone off with him why don't you come back to mine? Mums out for the day so it will be just us?"