4 - Surprise Trip

Începe de la început

Boy: Angel, look how's this? (He asked with excitement while showing a painting)

Riddhima: Wow. It's beautiful, just like you. (She said with wide smile and playfully pinched his nose)

Boy: I am not beautiful. I am handsome. (He pouted)

Riddhima: Oh ya! You are absolutely right, you are handsome. Very very handsome. (She said and chuckled)

All the kids and Riddhima started laughing. That whole scenario was witnessed by Veer and Pihu who were near garden area.

Veer was mesmerized by her beauty and her melodious laughter. It was the first time when he saw her laughing. Pihu elbowed him.

Pihu: Bhai, so beautiful right. (She said in teasing voice)

Veer: Hmm. Indeed. (He replied absentmindly while still looking at Riddhima)

Pihu: Ugh..ugh...I am talking about paintings. (She chuckled looking towards Veer who was staring at Riddhima)

Veer: Huh...Ya..ya I am also talking about paintings only. (He said nervously and diverted his gaze from Riddhima)

Pihu giggled by looking at Veer's face which became red due to embarrassment. They left from there.

***

It was evening and all were ready to leave.

Director: Thank you so much Mr Veer Singhania for visiting here again. I hope you all enjoyed with the children. (She said with a bright smile)

Veer: No need to thank me, Mrs Bakshi. It's our honor to visit here every year and this year my new employees also came here. It's really peaceful to come here every year. Hope we'll meet again soon. If you need any help do contact me or Vihaan, we will be always there for help. (He said politely)

Director: Sure sir.

Veer: Let's go. It's time to leave. (He said to everyone)

All started walking towards car. But suddenly children came out of the orphanage.

Girl: Angel. (She shouted)

Everyone turned towards the little girl who was standing with other children. Girl looked towards Riddhima and signaled her to come closer. Riddhima went towards the kids and kneeled down in front of them. They hugged her and she also hugged them back.

Boy: Angel this is for you. (He gave her a painting)

Riddhima: For me? Thank you. It's so beautiful. I will always keep this in my house. (She kissed there foreheads and they kissed her cheeks)

All this while, Veer along with his family and employees were looking towards them. Dadi looked at her with adoration.

They all settled in the car on their previous seats and left from there. Riddhima kept that painting near her heart.

*****

When Riddhima reached home, as usual her babies were waiting for her and when they saw her, they hugged her tightly. She securely hung the painting given by orphan children upon the wall. She made dinner and they ate together as usual. After all the works were done, they slept cuddling each other.

*****

(In Singhania Mansion)

Singhania family reached Singhania Mansion and went to their rooms. After sometime they came downstairs for dinner.

Chanchal: Trip was so peaceful na Maa. I really wish that we will soon visit there again. (She said with a smile)

Dadi: You are right Chanchal. I also wish the same. (She replied with a soft smile)

Veer: Chachi, Dadi don't worry. Your wishes will be fulfilled soon. We will surely visit there again soon. (He said with a smile)

Dadi: And that time also you must call your employees. Specially that sweet girl. What was her name?...Ya Riddhima. (She said with a bright smile)

Dadi's word caught Veer's attention. He started listening carefully.

Pihu: Dadi, did you see Riddhima? She was so sweet and caring towards those children. I really liked her. She is genuinely a nice person. (She excitedly said)

Dadi: I also like that girl. She is a sweet girl. (She said with a wide smile)

Ishika: What? You both are praising the girl who insulted Veer bhai. I don't know what you both found so good in her. She was such a low class girl. (She said with disgust)

Veer didn't like Ishika's words, but he kelp silence.

Pihu: Please di, don't say like this. She is really very nice.

Veer: And how you know that she is a nice girl? Because as far as I remember, she didn't even acknowledge you when you tried to talk to her. People say that I am very rude and arrogant, but I guess she is far more arrogant than me. (He said in annoyed tone)

Pihu: Bhai. She didn't talk to me because we are still strangers. Just because she denied to be my friend, doesn't mean that she is arrogant. (She said with frowned eyebrows)

Veer: Ok. Now stop her praising and eat your food. (He said in annoyed voice)

He was getting jealous because his sister was praising someone else and that too a stranger.

After dinner they all moved towards their rooms.

***

Veer was sitting on his bed, someone knocked at his door.

Veer: Come in.

Vihaan entered with some files.

Vihaan: Bhai, these are the paper which you demanded. (He passed him the papers)

Veer: Hmm. (He was thinking something)

Vihaan: What happened bhai? What are you thinking? You seems lost.

Veer: Vihaan, what do you think about Riddhima?

Vihaan raised a eyebrow at his strange question.

Vihaan: I don't understand. What do you mean by that? (He asked with confused face)

Veer: I mean what do you think about Riddhima and her strange behavior. Everyone wants to be friend with Singhania family for power and money, but she clearly ignored us like we don't even existed there. Yesterday I thought that because of morning incident she was rude to me, but today she didn't talk to Pihu also. Don't you think she is quite strange? (He said in curious tone)

Vihaan: You are right bhai. Yesterday also when she came to the company, she didn't try to talk to anyone. She was standing far away from others. It looks like she is an introvert person. (He said while remembering yesterday's event)

Veer: I also think she is very introvert. I hope it won't effect her work, because I won't accept any kind of mistakes in my project. (He said in stern voice)

Vihaan: Hmm. Don't worry bhai. Take rest. Good Night. (He left from there)

Veer laid down on his bed and started remembering Pihu's praising words for Riddhima, Riddhima's rude behaviour with Pihu, her happy face at orphanage, her laughter, her playing with the children.

Veer: Hufff. Riddhima. What are you Riddhima? Who are you? You are truly a mystery. A mystery, which I want to solve. Let's see what the next morning brings for us. (He said to himself)

He then closed his eyes and soon engrossed in deep slumber.