The President's Dinner Date [Rewritten]

Bangkok, Thailand

It is now lunch time at Kocher High. Students started to fill in the spacious cafeteria, eating the luxurious meal the school provides. Gorya was sitting with Hana as usual as they talk about their school project. The girl glancing at the entrance once in a while in hope to spot the boy she have a little crush on, nervous at the thought of him and the girl she saw in the morning together. After all, Lila is a heiress to the big and powerful company while she was just a nobody. If anyone has to choose, they would choose the former without hesitation. Hell, even she herself would choose Lila. She's just that good.

Lila was walking down the hall, her hand intertwined with Ren. The boy glance at her with a fond looks in his eyes as she rambling about her time in Paris. He couldn't say he was surprised she won, because if anyone knows Lila's ballet skill best, it's him. How could he not when he's always the one to offer to play for her while she practice just to spend more time alone with her. But despite all that, he's still proud of her. He's so proud of the woman she has become. Proud of the thought that one day, she will become his Mrs. Aira.

They keep their relationship private from the public, private but not hidden. They've never try to hide it, never, but they would love to keep it as something special only their inner circles get to have a peak of.

With that being said, they never denied any rumors that was speculated in the online world and on the news.

Thailand was far from small, it's impossible for you to know everyone. Hence, everyone from a different families have a different last name. That was also a reason why people could recognize someone anywhere is their last name was famous enough, or powerful enough, for them to acknowledge.

Once your last name was as famously known as the Patcharahemsakul or the Aira, your business become other people's business.

Forget all those fancy explanations, Lila just simply enjoy seeing the public running around, trying to figure out their relationship like a fish trying to get a bite at a piece of bread thrown into the river.

"I was so nervous when the hall went dead silence I thought I might throw up." Lila scrunched her nose up a bit as Ren let out a quiet chuckle at her expression. Something only happens when she was around.

They both stopped walking to wait for their friends to meet up with them at the end of the hallway leading to the cafeteria to have lunch together. "I wish you were there, Beary"

She take glance up at him to see that he's already looking down at her, his eyes soften even more at the nickname.

It doesn't matter how many time she called him Beary, the name she gave him after he hugged her for hours to calm the girl down from her fear of thunderstorm during one of Thailand's worst storm, he would always felt a butterflies in his stomach. Just like the first time she called him with that nickname when they were twelve.

"Ahem!" A loud fake coughing comes up from behind them, breaking the two out of their little bubbles and look over their shoulder to see their friends standing in all their glory with a smug looks on their faces. "Stop looking at him like you're gonna swallow him whole, Lila. We all know how much you love him." Kavin teased the girl, a wave of heat raised across her her cheeks.

"Hey, stop teasing her. She's going to turn into a tomato and we all know how bad that thing taste." Thyme joined Kavin, teasing the small girl they practically grew up with. Ren averted his eyes from them to the girl beside him once again, enjoying the fact that he is the reason that caused her to blush like that.

"You're so adorable, Sweets" Ren said unconsciously.

"Oh, please! Stop flirting with my lil' sis already!" MJ's voice chimed up from the back.