Before he could finish that sentence Eddie Munson jumped out from beneath the tarp, attaching a hand behind Steve's neck shoving him back against the cabin wall, with a pocket knife to his throat. Julia stepped forward but Dustin held her back.

"Eddie! Eddie!" Dustin shouted. "Stop! Eddie!" The mullet haired teen looked over at them with a frightened look on his face, keeping the knife close to Steve's throat.

"It's me. It's Dustin. This is Steve. He's not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?" Dustin exclaimed looking over at him, Steve breath hitched peering down at him. "Right."

"Steve, why don't you drop the oar?" Dustin tells him, keeping his hand stretched out, Steve eyed Julia, she gave him a small nod and released the oar from his grasp but Eddie inched closer to his neck.

"He's cool. He's cool." Dustin reassured, Steve hummed nodding. "I'm cool, man, I'm cool."

"What are you doing here?" Eddie uttered but he wasn't looking at them but keeping his brown eyes peering down onto Steve's.

"We're looking for you." Dustin tells him.

"We're here to help." Robin adds.

"Eddie, these are my friends." Dustin mentions pointing back at Robin. "You know Robin, from band." The girl behind him waved imitating a trumpet with her hands.

"This is my friend Max." The younger red head, shrugs with awkward wave. "The one who never wants to play D&D." Dustin explained, turning to Julia placing a hand on her bicep.

"Julia, you've meet her not that long ago, you told me she might hade been the prettiest girl you've ever seen, right?" Julia furrows cocking her head to the side, not getting a chance to speak.

"Eddie." Dustin emphasize softy. "We're on your side. I swear on my mother! Right guys?"

"Yes, we swear."

"On Dustin's Mother."

"Yeah, his mother." Julia nods agreeing with the two girls, before they all turned to Steve. "Yeah, Dustin- Dustin's mother." He managed to say.

Eddie looked away from Dustin back down to the male he had his knife to, and he slowly drew away the sharp weapon releasing Steve from his grasp, Julia stepped forward grabbing Steve and lured them away from the group.

"Are you okay?" Julia asked lowly as Steve sat on a crate and she kneel down beside him, letting her hand rest on his thigh. "Does it hurt?"

"Nah, just not use to having knifes to my neck." Steve scoffs massaging the skin hoping it won't leave a mark, Julia hums reaching up to cup his cheek and looked back to Dustin and Eddie.

"We just want to talk." Dustin says kneeling down slowly, making sure he kept his words clear so he'd understand they were on his side, he reached forward lightly touching his hand Eddie flinched at his touch. "Okay."

"We want to know what happened." Robin mimicked Dustin staring up at the scared teen, while Julia kept close to Steve watching the interaction unfolded.

Steve took her hand from his cheek bringing it up to his mouth plating a small kisses to her knuckles making her smile sweetly at him. Eddie sniffs shaking his head. "You won't believe me."

"Try us." Max simply says.

-

"Her body just, like, lifted up into the air and, uh... and she just hung there." Eddie explained, darted his glaze to the ground tormented by what he had seen.

"In the air. And her bones- uh, she-" Eddie paused as a whimper escaped his lips. "Her bones started to snap, her eyes man. It- it was like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling. I... I didn't know what to do, so I... I ran away. I just left her there."

Eddie finally looked up to them, scoffing.
"You all think I'm crazy, right?"

"No." Dustin shook his head. "We don't think you're crazy."

"Don't bullshit me, man!" Eddie cried out. "I know how this sounds."

"We're not bullshitting you." Max informs.

"We believe you." Robin adds, Eddie exhaled deeply, feeling as the weight on his shoulders faded, they believed him they didn't think he was a murderer.

"Look, what I'm about to you might be a little... difficult to take." Dustin exclaimed getting a short nod from the confused teen. "You know how people say Hawkins is... cursed? They're not way off."

Julia crossed her arms over her chest leaning back against the pillar beside her. "There's another world, a world huddle benefit Hawkins. Sometimes it bleeds into ours."

"Like ghost and shit?" Eddie questioned, looking between them. "There are some thing's worse then ghosts." Max warned.

"These monsters from this other world... we though they were gone. But they've come back before, that's why we needed to find you."

Julia stepped forward kneeling in front of him.
"If they are back again, we need to know." Julia tells him, and Eddie looked down to her. "That night, did you see anything?"

"Dark particles, maybe?" Dustin question and Eddie shook his head. "It would almost look like dusty, swirling dust." Dustin tried to picture the image in Eddie's head.

"No, man, there was nothing you could see or, uh... or touch." Eddie turned away from them. "You know, I tried to wake her, man. She couldn't move. It was like she... she was in a trance or something."

"Or under a spell." Dustin mumbles, Julia side-glanced the teen. Eddie met his eyes. "A curse."

"Vecna's curse."

"Who's Vecna?" Steve asked pinching his eyebrows together. "An undead creature of great power." Dustin answered, a sliver ran down Julia's back upon hearing his words. "A spell caster."

"A dark wizard."

-