9

Jungkook went to the bar but the bar was lock. Who will stay there at this time? It's only four am in the morning. Jungkook cried out and sobbed badly. He pressed hands on his mouth and sat down on the ground and sobbing badly. He didn't notice how many times had passed. He come out in realization when his phone rang. He whipped his tears and took the phone saw it's guard uncle he instantly pick up the call,

"Hello uncle?"

Uncle replied from other side,
"Where are you jungkook-ah? Doctor nagging me for the bills. Does you arranged money?"

Finally he realize why he is here. Then he hurriedly said but cry stuck in his throat,
"No uncle i couldn't. What will i do now uncle?"

Uncle assure him and said,
"Don't worry please first stop crying okay. Then think in cold mind. If you lost patience then who will be by your mom's side? "

It's did work he stop crying and cut the call then start to walking towards lee know's shop. When reached there he saw the shop also close so he sighed and don't know where to go and what to do. He was walking mindlessly that he didn't notice from the back a car was coming in high speed. He was so lost in his thoughts. He was about to hit by the car but before the car stop and he flinch in loud sound.

He saw the car door was opened and a person coming towards him and the face was familiar to him. He the man come forward he recognize it was kim taehyung. Taehyung yell at younger,

"Where were you lost? What would've happened if i Couldn't stop the car in right time? Wait... Isn't It's you whom with i met few hours ago?"

Younger didn't replied but look at older eyes with tired look was visible. Older taken aback seeing younger messed up face, hair all messy, eyes fuffy red, looks so pale. He frown in confusion. Few hours ago younger was all okay. What happened in this hours which made younger like this. Wondering taehyung.
When he didn't get any replied he again ask,

"Hey what happened? Why are you here? I clearly remember that, i left you somewhere else. Is everything okay?"

Then younger said but looked other way,
"I'm not okay. How will i be okay when knowing that my mom is dying in hospital without treatment? "

Taehyung look at the younger in shock. He wasn't the one who will react to others situation. Of he isn't he is the one who love to see others suffered on so on. But he is concern about younger situation! Why? Of course there is a reason! Yes reason. When he first met with younger he felt something in his heart. But he shrugged it of but when he met twice i mean now. He met a lost younger. He didn't like this look of latter.

His heart didn't said anything but his mind was saying that, he need younger in his life. And what taehyung want taehyung get it by hook or by crook. So why not use this opportunity to get younger?
He smirk evilly which failed to notice younger lost mind.

Taehyung clear his throat and said,
"If you tell me what exactly happen to your mom perhaps i can help you."

When jungkook heard that he look at older and his face lit up in hope but when he realize he don't know this man so why would he will help him? He question suspiciously,

"Why will you help me? I don't know you and you don't know me. No one can help without any benefit not even our relatives and here you are no one."

Taehyung stated the fact,
"You are thinking wrong. Why would i help you without any benefit? Of course i have a reason to help you and that way you can pay back maybe."

Jungkook look at taehyung blankly then ask,
"What do you mean?"

Taehyung take a cigarette and lit ot up then smock it and said,
"I'll give you money for your mother treatment and i'm give you everything but in return you have to marry me and after that you'll pleasure me physically like a good wifey."

Hearing that younger blood boiled in rag so he bursted out,
"What do you think you are? Am i any kind of prostitute members look like? For kind your information i didn't ask your help nor i can pleasure you so fuck of."

Younger turn to leave angrily and here taehyung get impressed by younger boldness he smile and the smile turn into smirk then said,

"Okay then think of it about your mom's condition and one more think i didn't ask you to pleasure me in any wrong way instead i asked you to be my wife. If you change your mind so deal with that."

No taehyung isn't a man who loves others body for pleasure but first time his mind look for someone who is jungkook.

Main while jungkook tears falling from his eyes and then when he heard what older said he stop walking and think of it. He can do anything for his eomma who is love of his life. He can't lost her in his wild dream. So he agreed the deal and taehyung smirks.

They went to the hospital and taehyung paid the bills then he take younger with him. By now it's eight in the morning they went to a near by restaurant and taehyung buy some food for him, jungkook and uncle. He give the foods to the uncle and he ate breakfast and force jungkook to eat his breakfast as well.

And then the go to registered office and taehyung sign it when it's jungkook turn he bursted into crying but he signed so practically they became husband and wife.

Here jungkook was getting married and other side of the hospital his mom's surgery happening.

Fate is really a b!tch in which time what to play it's only fate knows.

Tbc.....

Do you like the title of the story?