One kiss

Day one of filming began at 6am. Joe and Mabel walked to the studio together discussing the show they watched the night before arguing about who the best character is.

"Trust me you haven't seen the whole show yet you can't already have a favourite" Mabel scoffs.

"Yes I can and it's Suki- I'm sorry that woman is just made of pure love and not to mention comedy" Joe argues back.

Mabel gives him a fed up look as she clearly knows there's no getting through to him.
The pair walk past a Starbucks before Joe excuses himself to go get a coffee. Mabel decides to wait outside sunglasses covering the majority of her face not to grasp anyones attention.

She decides to scroll on social media before sighing at the endless negative stories about herself and locking her phone.

The door opens to reveal Joe with two drinks in hand.
"Here" he hands a cup to the girl.

She reluctantly takes it unsure of what he got her and smiles softly.

"It's a mocha- I noticed it was the most used coffee pods in your house so I assumed it was your favourite" Joe explained.

Mabel was taken back by his ability to notice everything.

She thanked him and the pair walked the rest of the way to the studio returning to their debate about who is the best and worst character so far.

They walked into the studio to be greeted by Kristen who fell into a rant about how they're 10 minutes late and the director is not impressed. She pushed the pair to the costume department and told them to hurry.

After 45 minutes the pair were done costume and cosmetics and exited out their rooms facing each other.

Mabel admired Joe's costume for a moment. It was a business suit with some dress shoes. She looked to his face to notice his nicely trimmed and shaped stubble on his face.

"You're staring" Joe leaned over and whispered into Mabel's ear. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Shut up Joey boy" she smiled skipping to the set with Joe chasing after her.

The director and film crew were still running test shots of the lighting when the pair got to set.

"Finally, Our main characters have arrived" The director announced to the film crew.

Joe and Mable stifled a laugh before walking into the middle of the set.

"Please make today easy- we're only shooting a few scenes" the director pleaded with them.

Mabel forced a smile and Joe told the director they'll do their best.

The pairs first scene of the day was them walking along the 'street' discussing how neither of them are relationship material but they miss sex.

"I just don't get why a beautiful girl like you, is single" Joe read his lines

"I'm emotionally unavailable. Apparently"

"And I'm apparently emotionally damaged" scoffed Joe

"I wish there was a way to avoid relationships but still enjoy sex without all the uncomfortable getting to know each other" Mabel whined.

"Exactly like having sex with your best friend" Joe stated.

"Exactly" mabel replies. They both stop and look at each other for a second before mabel laughs.

"No"

"Yes"

"No way"

"Cmon, I'm not looking for a relationship, you're not looking for a relationship- we both want sex without the awkwardness" Joe tries to convince the girl.