The drive went quickly and we were quick to arrive on the front doorstep of my apartment. I looked out the window and smiled when I remembered I had a gift for Jack. "Would you guys like to come up? I have a gift for someones birthday the other day." I smile at Jack and he looks excitedly at Toto who nods gently.

"Woo! Thanks dada!" Jack hollers as he quickly undoes his seatbelt and waits for us to open his door. Toto cuts the engine and undoes his own seatbelt. "Come on dada, you can see Mimi's house!"

"I am coming Jack, where is your patience." He jokes as Jack claps in the backseat, standing and ready to get out. I open my door and walk to the boot to grab my bag. We walk into the foyer and enter the elevator, taking us to the 3rd floor hallway of my building. We walk out and I grab out my key, opening the door. I push my suitcase to the side and flick on the light. Toto walks in with Jack in his arms.

"This is my home." I wheel my suitcase over to my bedroom door and slide it to the side. Looking back, Toto is taking in his surroundings. I gesture for him to follow me from the entrance and lead him into the living space. The piles of paint cans against the wall catch his attention. "I am renovating it all slowly." I provide the explanation and proceed to give them a tour around the house.

"This is very homely." He comments as I show him the spare room. He looks impressed and I smile. We walk across the hall and I open the door and flick on the light. I tell him it's my bedroom and he takes it in. The books stacked atop my bookshelf collecting dust, the perfectly messy nightstand and the messily made bed. "I like it maus, it's very... you."

"Thank you Mr. Wolff." I reply, appreciating his compliment. I grab his hand and lead him back to the living room where Jack is waiting patiently at the table where a wrapped up present is resting on top. I laugh and grab it, placing it on the coffee table for him to open. I nod and he immediately rips it open.

It reveals a small motor controlled Mercedes F1 car, something Jack told me he wanted on our flight back from Bahrain only a couple weeks ago. His eyes widen and he looks at me with joy. "You remembered, thank you Mi." He hugs me and then readjusts the box, looking at it from all angles.

"You are very welcome Jacky." I return, admiring the boys well mannered behaviour. He really was the sweetest kid, and that was a testament to Susie and Toto's parenting. Especially Toto of late. It isn't unusual for kids who suffer trauma, like losing a parent, too regress and became angry, but Toto did his best to make sure that wasn't the case.

Jack's head whips to Toto, a cheeky grin on his face as his eyes beam at his dad. "Can we watch a movie? Please dad?" He pleads, knowing that I have Disney+ and he can watch his favourite movies on there.

"Only one Jack. We better head home soon." Toto didn't even put up a fight. Jack jumps around and I fold out the couch so it is a sofa bed. I walk into my room and grab my duvet and throw it on the bed when I return. Walking into the kitchen quickly, I make a bowl of popcorn and when I come back, Jack and Toto are settled in.

"Nemo! Nemo! Nemo!" Jack is chanting and I laugh, handing Toto the bowl of popcorn and grab the remote. I flip the TV on and immediately put on Finding Nemo. I would never argue with Jack as it is a great movie. I lay down and snuggle into Toto's side. Jack was on the other side and Toto wrapped his arms around us both, keeping us tight against his side.

One movie turns into multiple and before we knew it, it was dark outside and Jack was snoring peacefully next to Toto. I look up at the man and notice he was yawning quite dramatically. "Toto, you're very tired. You are welcome to stay? I normally make a fortress bed for Jack in the spare room when he needs a nap."

"I will put him in there then. Thank you Amelia." He kisses my forehead and smile. He clambers out and picks up Jack, taking him to the spare room. I lean on the door frame as Toto places Jack down close to the centre, tucks him in and places the pillows around him. I flick on the nightlight at my feet as Toto walks out of the room. I shut the door softly as to not wake up the sleeping child. We then silently walk to my room.

Once inside, I close the door and turn to see Toto standing only a couple of meters away. I smile and walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he softly tangles his around my waist. "You are so beautiful." He comments and I immediately feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Coming from you." I smile gently and he allows a grin to join his face. "There is just something about you Toto." I continue as I shake my head in disbelief. It was his turn to go a little red. He leans down and captures my lips.

The kiss started off slow and full of meaning. He pulls back and looks me in the eye, his eyes portraying the desire that I am sure mine reflected. He rejoins us in a searing kiss knocking the air right out of my lungs. "You drive me crazy maus." Kiss "Can't stop thinking about you." Kiss "All the things I want to do to you."

"Can't stop thinking of you either." I reply, surprised at the words I managed to conjure up. He walks us backwards, his knees hitting the bed and sending us toppling backwards. It was surprisingly the smoothest fall and our kiss never break. "Fucking hell Toto." I bewilder and he smiles. I straddle his hips and sit up, enjoying the view of the tall man under me. "Gonna need a bigger bed for you."

He looks up at me, his hands placed on my hips. In one quick motion, I am under him as he looks down at me and moves me upwards. "You're a fucking tease Schatzi. Told you I would make you pay for it." The words alone sent my head into a spin, my legs immediately separating to allow him to sit comfortably.

He kisses down my neck, immediately finding the soft spot along my collarbone that made me purr. I threw my head back as he continued down. He sat up and gestures to my top before I nod and he peels it off. He groans at the sight sending a course of confidence through me. "Like what you see." I say and he immediately nods.

"So beautiful." He comments and begins kissing down my chest. He kisses around my bra before lifting me up and taking off my bra. I couldn't help the anticipation as I began to unbutton his crinkled dress shirt. I wanted him more than I have wanted anyone in my life.

"Need you Toto. So bad." I plead and he immediately stops his kissing and comes back up towards my head. His smirk shows he knows the power he has in this moment, and for a second, I am unsettled.

"You were a tease Maus. Teases don't always get what they want, when they want it." I groan and run my hand down his chest as I kiss his neck. He groans and starts to unbutton my pants. He looks at me for permission and I nod. He pulls them down, leaving me in only my red lacy bottom. "So lucky to have you," he says as he kisses along my thighs. He pulls them off now and immediately runs his fingers along me.

"Fuck." The word came out almost animalistically and he looks up at me with a smirk. His fingers dive in and rub along my clit, making me writhe in pleasure. The pent up feelings of being with Toto were finally being released. He's slow and teasing purposely.

"Tell me how bad you want me." He says as he continues to touch me in just the right way. I was gripping the bed sheets hard, trying not to be too loud. I look down at Toto between my legs and reach down to pull him up to me. I can feel my impending orgasm as the tension built in me.

"I want you. So bad Toto." I mewl out and kiss him desperately. His pace picks up and before I knew it, I was on the brink of one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever felt. I keep kissing him to prevent me from screaming his name loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Toto knows what is happening and I am grateful he doesn't stop. I tip over the edge and all the tension in my body evaporates as ripples of pleasure radiate through me.

"Good girl baby." He praises and I kiss his cheek. I reach down and begin to undo his pants. He helps me tug them down, freeing him from his tight slacks and boxers. He looks at me and I nod gently as he positions himself at my entrance.

He thrusts in slowly, giving me time to adjust to him. Once settled, I signal for him to move. It was slow and harmonious, it was better then anything I'd ever felt. Everything felt so new and exciting with him, and it all felt so much better then anything I'd ever experienced before.

He was masterfully moving, hitting all the right spots and leading us galloping towards our ends. I plead for him to keep going as he softly grunts in my ear at his building release. We climax together, kissing to mask the cries of pleasure. I smile against his lips as he pulls out. "Fucking hell schatzi. You are so perfect." He praises and I cheesily smile at him.

"And you Toto. So incredible." He cleans us both up, giving me his hoodie to wear once again and gets back into bed, pulling me close to his side and kissing my head. I begin to drift off with a man who has, and was going to continue to change my life.