001

Y/n
Today was the day I meet the stranger things cast, and I'm fucking terrified. Joe has said only good things about them but still. I've met Maya and she was the sweetest person in the world and were besties.
I had to get ready for the day, god what do I wear 
Outfit

 I had to get ready for the day, god what do I wear  Outfit

Sorry if you don't like it. Minus the hat

You were in the car with joe on the way there
God were you nervous, you were breathing really fast and fiddling with your fingers.
Joes pov
I look over to see y/n breathing really fast. " y/n it's fine there gonna love you" "idk" she says " what if they hate me" I to pulled the car over at the set. We got out and y/n clung onto my side
Y/n's pov
God What if they hate me, stop they probably will. We were walking in the doors and everyone looked at us as the door open'd. Millie kinda looked disgusted, I slightly friend when I saw her face. Everyone else smiled, Sadie walked up to me and said "hi, I'm Sadie, you must be y/n. Joes told us great things" I smiled widely " I hope" we chuckled. She soon dragged me to the rest of the cast, I waved bye to joe and he just laughed. I met the rest of the cast besides Finn he's not here yet, before I know it Maya runs to us "Y/N HII I MISSED YOU" she yelled while hugging me a bit too hard " I missed you too but if you want to keep seeing me don't crush all my bones with ur hugs" you both laugh. About 5 minutes into talking to the cast Finn walks in and makes eye contact with you, you quickly look away and blush. "Finn this is y/n, y/n this is Finn" maya says " hi greet to meet you" Finn says and millie rolls her eyes " nice to meet you too" you guys shake hands. The rest of the day went good, but you would always catch Finn staring in the corner of your eye.
It was time to leave and joe came and got you. You hugged everyone but millie rejected ur hug. 'Rude' you thought walking away.
You got in the car " so you and Finn huh?" Joe says you smack his arm " I just met him" " ok whatever" is all he says. When you get home you shower brush your teeth, and get ready for bed

Finnwolfhard starting following you, Sadiesink started following you, Noahschnapp started following you, ( just pretend the rest of the cast too)
You smile to yourself and follow them back, but millie didn't follow you so you followed her. She ignored you, so you went to bed.
Only 471 words sorry 😞
Hopefully more next part