Chapter 3: The Quest For McDonald's

It has been a while since Sean threw his party. Now, we find him at his house with his mom, as she starts to leave for work.

Iris: I'm sorry that I have to work this weekend, but I will be off on Monday.

Sean: No worries mom.

Iris: I love you, sweetie. Stay out of trouble while I'm away. And I mean it!

She said as she closes the door and drives off in her car to work. Sean waits for a few minutes and heads to the couch. He pulls out his crystal meth he bought from Kurogiri, now down to half a kilo, and proceeds to crush it before snorting it before Jeff walks in on the scene.

Jeff: Ahaha. Awesome, totally awesome.

Sean looks up at him with his face covered with some of the pieces of crystal meth below his nose.

Sean: Damn, this shit hits like a mule. That's enough for me to keep me going for the day. Let's head out.

Jeff: Ight then. I wanna take the wheel this time, dude.

Sean goes to his room to change into a fresh clothes of Florida's gators Hawaiian shirt with his torn jeans, his alligator skin boots, and an old straw cowboy hat that once belong to his father. The two Florida men hop on the golf cart and drive around town at high speed. Jeff drives towards their destination that's very much like his homeland.

Sean: We're going to the beach!

Jeff: Isn't the beach like full of trash?

Sean: Yup, like back at Florida!

XXXXX

Sean and Jeff arrived at the beach. They look around all the trash that covered the beach.

Sean: Ah, home sweet home. You got the speedos?

Jeff pulls 2 Speedos out from the back of the golf cart.

Jeff: Damn right dude.

Jeff tosses one at Sean. Sean goes behind a pile of trash to change into his speedo. As he's fully butt naked, he glances to his right and makes eye contact with his favorite broccoli boi picking up trash with the number one hero, All Might. Izuku's jaws drop to the sand and drops the trash.

 Izuku's jaws drop to the sand and drops the trash

Sean: Hello there.

Jeff immediately appears out of nowhere and says the line.

Jeff: General Kenobi- oh...

Jeff realize the sticky situation they are in, that would be Sean is butt naked in front of Izuku and All Might. Izuku immediately shields his eyes from the sight that lays upon him.