★The Will to Move Forward★

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh my god!" Joseph panted as he ran towards us and noted my pretty bloody leg. "DID YOU GET SHOT?! GET AN AMBULANCE IMMEDIATELY! JOTARO COME ON!"

"Mr. Joestar!" I shouted to bring him back to his senses, "I'm fine, see?" I erased the armor I was wearing which was actually a pretty sturdy bulletproof suit. "There's no puncture wound, it's only bloody and bruised because of the impact of the bullet. I'll be fine."

Seems that the closer the items are in close proximity to Half&Half, the more sturdy and stronger they are. But my range is pretty big, to be honest, maybe even a little bigger than Hierophant Green's. Even then the items don't disappear if they are out of range just become a little less stable. Which is why my bulletproof armor protected me so well back there.

"I see-" He replied but was cut off by the sight of Avdol lying motionless on the street. "My old friend!" He yelled and held him in his arms, his hands becoming stained with red by the second.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" He turned to look at me and then glanced back at Avdol. I held my tears back as I replied, "We were too late to save him. He was shot in the head by Hol Horse and stabbed in the back by Centerfold."

"Dammit," Jotaro growled as he picked up a bloody bandana that Avdol wore, gripping it tightly in his hand to hold on to at least one piece of memory of his friend.

But while everybody was blinded by the pain and tears of losing Avdol, I noticed something mind-blowing.

"Wait, Mr.Joestar. Since you're holding him right now, tell me is he still warm to the touch?!" I yelled and Joseph quickly checked by touching his hand.

"Y-yes." He mumbled eyes widened at what I was trying to imply. I quickly bent down towards Avdol and grabbed his wrist to check for a pulse.

I could not believe my eyes, ears, or brain. Avdol was...

"HE'S ALIVE! He still has a heartbeat!" I yelled. We then all scrambled to check for the headshot wound, which was only a slightly grazed forehead! 

"Quick we need to take him to the hospital!" Joseph yelled and picked Avdol up. Meanwhile, I quickly summoned a car to take us there faster.

Luckily the shot wasn't fatal, but we still needed to treat the stab wound caused by Centerfold...that reminds me, Kakyoin and Polnareff must be fighting him right now! Oh god, I hope they're alright.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

After we left Avdol in the hospital, we headed back to our previous location in search of Kakyoin and Polnareff. Joseph warned me not to say a word to Polnareff because Avdol needs a chance to rest and avoid any possibility of him being taken out by another enemy because of Polnareff's big mouth.

"Oh come on, he was the most affected by it, we gotta tell him!" I tried to protest on Polnareff's behalf but even Jotaro backed up the old man telling me, "He can't know, but you should tell Kakyoin since he knows how to keep his mouth shut."

"Keep what shut?" Kakyoin and Polnareff suddenly appeared from the corner of a building and I gasped in surprise. I then ran to go hug the two as tight as I could, happy that they were okay.

"W-woah!" Polnareff chuckled as he returned the gesture. "I didn't know you were that happy to see us." I gave him a swift bonk on the head at the remark. "You big dunce! I was worried!"

And even though it looked like a sense of relief washed over Kakyoin, he refused to make eye contact with me and it almost looked like he was scowling.

"What's wrong?" I turned to face him, and his face soon began to display a mix of fear, anger, and worry on his face as he replied, "Y/N, that was absolutely reckless! You left yourself with a stand user who could shoot you in the head within a second! I was...I was worried too!"