Non-Yandere

-Flirting or Fighting?
-One Shot
___________________________________________________________
• DESCRIPTION: The part of your plan was to distract the corrupted Sun so Gregory would be able to fix Freddy's eyes..You may or may not find distracting Sun thrilling..
• TYPE OF AU: Corrupted! Sun Au
• READER'S PRONOUNS: They/Them
PAIRING/s: Corrupted!Sun x Reader
• WARNINGS: Cussing,Suggestive themes
___________________________________________________________

"Hurry Freddy! We don't have much time!" Freddy and Gregory are running away from a bunch of corrupted staff bots. They needed to get into parts and service so he can fix Freddy's damaged eyes.

And they needed to hurry because you,are dealing with one of the most dangerous corrupted bots...

The daycare attendants...

They needed to hurry so they can save you from those goofy ass clowns. (Gregory's words,not mine) They don't want you getting hurt anymore,so they have to hurry.

"I am trying Superstar! But I can't see where we are going.." Gregory didn't look back at Freddy,but he knows he has that sad face again judging by the sad tone when he said that. "Then let's run faster! We need to save Y/n!" Gregory lead Freddy to a charging station so they could both rest.

While their resting,they couldn't help but thought of how you're doing. They hoped you weren't dying dealing with the dangerous Sun.

They just hope they weren't too late to save you...
.
.
.
.
"..." You narrowed your eyes at him...

"..." He gave you a wide grin...

You are stuck in a tense and dangerous situation...
Atleast,people would feel tense in this dangerous situation if they were on your shoes...

Sun is pinning you on the ground,your hands above your head and your legs tangled with his. This silence is..Not really akward,atleast on your end. The silence is making your heart pound in your ribcage harder... But you don't feel scared,not in the slightest.

..You're thrilled. You're more thrilled than you should be. You're surprised your not shitting your pants right now. You don't know why you're not scared that a corrupted robot who killed people even before his corruption started is pinning you down.

Maybe it's because you love that robot. Maybe it's because you're insane for liking this. But what can you do with that? You can do nothing about that.

You tried to move your hands,only for him to tighten his hold on your hands. It's tight but not too tight to the point it's breaking your bones. You wondered why he haven't done that yet.

Maybe you're doing a good job distracting him-no wait,you actually are doing a good job distracting him.

You look at him in the eyes and he's just...Staring at you..

Ok,the silence is really getting to you,so what better way to break the silence is to ask a simple fun question.

You took a deep breath and..

"...So.." You started. You paused for a second and then gave him a smirk. "..Are we flirting or fighting?"

Sun jumped slightly. He is rather surprised that you think you and him are flirting. But knowing you.. You like this kind of stuff.. Not that he doesn't mind.. He likes the feeling of being in control. So seeing you beneath him,helpless and vulnerable... It makes him feels things he shouldn't feel..

He knows you're distracting him but...Maybe a little fun during work doesn't sound so bad.

He rosed his brow,still grinning. "Starshine..I'm literally pinning you on the floor with my claws on your neck." He poked you neck with his claw and deepened it just a little bit to draw little blood.

You didn't flinched when he did that. In fact,you're blushing when he did that. It took every fiber of his being to not trail his claw from your neck to your-

"You're point?" You asked,giving him a wide smirk. You may or may not want to know if you can make him blush. Sun was about to say something,but you cut him off.

"Also,do I have to remind you about Fazbear rules?" You gave him a mischievous grin and then say,"Rule number 69. No flirting and making out in the Pizzaplex." It took everything in you not to snicker.

"But we're not doing any of those Starshine.." He leaned in to your face,right beside your ear to whisper,
"Atleast...Not yet.."

Your eyes widen and you have a big ass grin on your face. 'DAMN,HOLY SHIT! CALM DOWN CALM DOWN Y/N YOU'RE ONLY DISTRACTING HIM,HOLY SHIT' You tried to calm yourself down to make your heart stop pounding. Oh god you hope he won't be able to see your blushing face,it's gonna boost his fuckin ego... That or it'll turn him on...Does he even get turned on? How does he get turned on without a dick?

Your legs feel like jelly,honestly you thought it was a good thing he pinned you on the floor.

Sun could hear your heartbeat.. Oh how adorable~
He could already picture your flushed face! He leaned away from your ear,eager to see your flustered face and-

Ah,how cute~! You're doe like eyes.. You're cheeks,red as a cherry..And you're soft lips...

Oh,you're looking away from him? He finds it cute but for some reason,he doesn't like it when you look away..

You look back at him saying,"Y-yet? So we're actually gonna do it? Wouldn't that mean you're breaking one of Fazbears rules?" You shakily smirk. You don't know if Corrupted Sun still likes following rules,but if it doesn't work then fuck it.

Sun just stared at you. If he's being honest he doesn't know how to answer that...

...Actually,maybe he does.

He laughed a little,and then it turned into a cackle.

Oh no,you know you're fucked when someone laughs like that.

"Oh Starshine~" He grabbed both of your cheeks with one hand,making you face him. "Have you forgotten that i'm corrupted right now?..Which means.." He leaned closer to your face,your face is so close to his that if you move a little you two would kiss..

"I don't give a single -squeek- about the rules..I get to -squeek- you anywhere in the Pizzaplex.. Especially my room~" He gave you a predatory grin,making you feel...Something..This is making your heart beat so fast..

Your eyes widen and mouth agape. You were silent for a few minutes until you blatantly said,"My safeword's Strawberry."

...You willingly accepted your fate now...Too willingly..

Sun is about to say something but he got cut off by Gregory,who shot him with a toy gun in the eyes. "Y/n! Run!" Gregory yelled,running away to hide.

You pushed Sun off of you and started to run away. But before you did,you said something to Sun. It made him blush bright yellow. Now that made you giggle and ran off... Maybe on the next chase,you guys get to continue where you and him left.
___________________________________________________________

• AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yea I definitely made Sun here ooc I'm sorry guys 🧍‍♂️
___________________________________________________________