Take a Photo It'll Last Longer

Harry stares at the offending piece of clothing laying innocently in his almost empty trunk. It was a Saturday so technically he was allowed to wear it and it'd certainly be a great conversation starter. Plus almost all his clothes were dirty and he had nothing else to wear. This was his eighth year at Hogwarts he might as well shake things up while he still could. The look on Malfoy's face would certainly be worth it.

Harry let out a sigh and muttered, "Fuck it." He couldn't help but smile as he thought about the reactions he'd get. "If I'm gonna wear this I might as well go all out."

He grabbed the skin tight black leather mini skirt, along with his checkered crop hoodie and sheer black stockings. He usually wore this when he went out partying in the muggle world. Since he now lived alone in Number 12 Grimwauld place, he made sure to enjoy his newly found freedom like Sirius would have wanted him too. And there just happened to be a nice club a few blocks away.  He hadn't wore this particular outfit in a while seeing as he'd decided to come back to school. But now was as good a time as any.

He finished lacing up his black combat boots and headed to the great hall. He took a deep breath to steel himself before he pushed open the doors to the great hall. The effect was almost instant as he walked to his seat across from Ron and Hermione. The great hall was completely silent for once. Honestly Harry was used to the staring at by now but he had to admit that this reaction was the funniest by far. He couldn't stop himself from laughing at their shocked faces, and if he wasn't mistaken he could have sworn Draco was drooling a little bit.

Harry stood up, and calmly said, "Take a picture it'll last longer," The click of Colin's camera was deafening in the silence of the great hall. "For Merlin's sake you all act like you've never seen a person wear a skirt before."

He rolled his eyes and looked directly at Colin, "Make sure you get a good price for that alright Colin? And I expect a copy ok?"

"No problem Harry!" Colin said giving Harry a smile and a thumbs up. Harry nodded in reply and sat down, putting some bacon and eggs on his plate.

The chattering in the great hall had started back up by now and Harry didn't bother trying to keep the grin off his face as he caught strands of random conversations about him.

"Dam. I never thought Potter would look that hot in a skirt."

"I knew he was gay."

"Of course he's gay with all the flirting he and Malfoy do it's a surprise they haven't shagged yet."

"I told you this would happen Parvati. I divined it in divination. You owe me 5 galleons now."

"Oh please Lavender, all you said was that something shocking would happen in the great hall." Harry could see Parvati roll her eyes and hand over a small pouch.

"Potter has a surprisingly nice ass." Harry almost choked on his pumpkin juice. That was definitely Malfoy that said that. He looked at the Slytherin table, immediately finding Draco, he smirked, raised his glass and winked at him.

He caught sight of the platinum blonde's blush before he looked away giving his two oddly quiet best friends his attention. "You two are oddly quiet." He said picking up a slice of bacon and biting it.

"Mate, since when do you wear skirts?" Ron asked wide eyed. Harry thought he must of been pretty shocked considering his plate of food was untouched. At Harry's raises eyebrow Ron hurriedly added, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Calm down mate. And I saw this skirt in a department store in the mall and thought 'fuck it why not' so I bought it. You wouldn't believe how many compliments I got the first time I wore it," Harry looked up thinking for a second before adding, "at the club."