Meeting Him

The next morning he made his way to UA, in his uniform. 'God I hate this thing. Why do I always get the boring missions.' He thought to himself as he walked down the halls of the school. As he turned the corner a yellow blur ran crashing into him, both falling to the floor."hey! watch where your going asshat!" Wildcard yelled as he picked himself off the ground.

The yellow blur was actually a boy who looked short compared to him "woah sorry dude I didnt see you" he said looking awkwardly up at wildcard "what ware you looking at? " he says in an annoyed tone.

"Oh sorry man it's just your super tall your as tall as one of my classmates and he's the tallest in my class!" The yellow haired boy exclaimed. Wildcard only tools his eyes under his mask "yeah I get that a lot." annoyance laced his voice. "Well someone is in a bad mood." the electric blond joked. 'This is a waste of my time.' wildcard thinks to himself. Trying to ignore a lingering feeling as he looks at the blond.

*Time Skip*

After a few minutes he found the classroom and walked in and saw absolute chaos. He stood in shock as the teacher began to address the class in a bored like manner "Alright problem children listen up, we have a new student." the man the boy knows as eraserhead said. 'my classmates are a bunch of morons.' he thinks as he looked at the chaos that is class 1-A.

"This is, what's your name kid?" Eraserhead asks the boy. the boy doesn't know how to respond 'should I saw my real name or make one up.' he thinks as the man began to get a bit impatient. "Child I asked your name" the man asked again in an irritated tone.

The boy still thinking of what to say and thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen and blurts out "My name is Ace sir."

"Well then ace take a seat and don't disturb me" eraserhead said clearly annoyed. "Where do I sit sir" Ace said as he gritts his teeth under his mask. "Have a seat behind Denki" Earserhead said as he made his way back to his sleeping bag.

'denki? ' he thought "which of you mor- people is denki?" cuts himself as he was about to say morons. He scans the room looking for the person named Denki.

"That would me." A boy with yellow hair said with a bright smile and his hand raised. Ace quickly recognized him as the boy he ran into just a few moments ago. He went and sat down behind him.

Just then the boy turned "Hey dude" he sad with a bright smile. Ace looked at him a bit stunned by the smile. 'His smile's so bright and brings nothing but warmth' Ace thought as he stared at him.