✧.* 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦²✧.*

⏱2025LONDON, ENGLAND ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

2025
LONDON, ENGLAND
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A disguised figure made her way towards the entrance of the local prison, hiding from any type of security camera or guard that they passed along the way. The main reason she were there in the first place was to avoid getting spotted, and she had to do it with precaution since she weren't the most popular person at the moment.

When she got to the entrance, she were able to show one of the guards her fake identification before the guard allowed her to step right in, giving them the directions to get to her destination and gave them enough space to slip inside, keeping her head high as they passed through the prison cells of the station.

This was the first time she found herself in a place like this, but she knew how to manage it, and knew that the only way in was to sneak in with a good profile. Once she got close enough to the cell she was looking for, she spared a glance to the closest guard in front of the cell and gestured at him to open it.

"You sure you wanna go inside?" the guard questioned. "This one's a handful."

"Trust me, I'll manage," she smiled sweetly and moved to the side to allow the guard to get a hand of his keys and open the door of the cell.

The metal door of the cell opened and she stepped in right away, not wanting to miss a second of her time here. The guard simply didn't know how to take the hint and leave, since he knocked harshly on the door to alert the person inside, who had their back facing the guard and her.

"Barlowe, your new doctor is here," the guard announced and spared one last glance to the woman beside him before closing the door.

Cecilia Barlowe turned around at the call of her surname and smiled widely at the woman in front of her, which made the woman in question flinch a little because of the sight.

"Hiya, dear!" Cecilia greeted in a loud voice. "You're here to keep me company?"

"Oh, cut the crap," the woman exclaimed before reaching out to touch Cecilia's temple, allowing blue mist to cover her form completely and Cecilia's eyes seemed to widen brightly when this happened, followed by her blinking a few times.

Instead of the innocent look that once covered her face, Cecilia now wore her sick and twisted evil eye the exact same way she wore it the last time she was out in the open.

"Well, well," Cecilia crossed her arms. "If it isn't my little witch, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) removed her disguise and copied her stance, crossing her arms too. "Nice to see you again, Circe."

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Circe smirked. "I told you that you were going to need me."

"I wish it were that simple," (Y/N) muttered before playing with her fingers, nervousness evident in her posture. "I need your help."

"In what?"

"In completely getting rid of a spell."

END OF BOOK TWO !

END OF BOOK TWO !

Can't believe the second book of this series is over. Thank you all for your support and let's hope to have another book in the future, which can include Spider-Man 4 or any other project.

- see you in another book, bex