𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

Olivia waved her hand. "Come on. I hate drinking wine without chocolate. I say it's bad luck."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. I once drank wine without chocolate and sprained my ankle."

Miles couldn't help but laugh, following Olivia back down. She brought out a box of milk chocolate, placing it down on the coffee table and sinking into her couch. Miles sat down next to her.

The two spent the next hour drinking the bottle, eating the chocolate, and just talking like old friends or newly met lovers. Olivia giggled drunkenly, sitting up straight. "You know you should join me and Hugo on our next wine tasting adventure. Those are fucking magical," she said.

"Wine tasting is magical?"

"Milo, anything with wine is magical!"

The two broke into even more laughter, falling against each other, breaths fanning the other's face. Olivia leaned in first, brushing her lips against Miles'. She pulled back slightly, staring at him, offering him to make the next move.

Miles placed his hand on her face, breath coming out in short pants. When he finally did kiss her, it wasn't fireworks exploding because Miles found that saying stupid. It was a pleasant feeling, though. A nice pulse of doing something you knew would become your next addiction.

And addiction it was. He pulled her closer, tugging her onto his lap. Olivia pulled at the bottom of his shirt. Miles obliged, lifting his arms, his shirt being thrown somewhere. Olivia's jacket went next, followed by her top.

They grasped, nipped, kissed at each other; their bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces as Olivia pulled Miles upstairs. More clothes being strewn across Olivia's flat like little kids opening presents Christmas morning.

Miles pressed her onto her bed, enclosing one hand with hers and moving it to rest above her head. They peered at each other briefly, head connecting softly as they learned to forget the world around them and everybody in it that wasn't each other. 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

If there was one thing Dimitri knew about Olivia, is that her forgiveness could be brought with gifts. Which is how he and Guy found themselves on their off-period shopping for jewelry. This wasn't the first time Dimitri fucked up and it probably won't be the last. But he knew how to fix it this time.

"Ring or necklace?" Guy asked, peering at the options the jeweler was showing them.

"Ring. She's posted a picture not that long ago looking at rings."

Guy looked up from the selection. "Mate. How the hell do you know that?"

Dimitri shoved him sideways, scanning the rings himself. "Olivia's big on Instagram," he said. It was obvious, well, to anyone but the wanker next to him. Guy made a face before pointing to a ring.

"That one?"

Dimitri shook his head. Guy pointed to another ring. Dimitri shook his head again. Guy pointed to half of the selection before throwing his hands up. "Alight fine, you chose one," he grumbled. "Picky bastard."

"I heard that."

"No, you didn't."

Dimitri rolled his eyes before looking over the rings again. "Anything else?" He asked the jeweler. None of those rings gave off the shine of something Olivia would wear. The jeweler thought for a moment before nodding. "They are more expensive, but they might work," he said, walking in the back.

Dimitri hummed, briefly glancing to see what Guy was doing. Nothing important. The jeweler returned carrying a smaller case of rings. There was only one that looked right. The only ring that would give them an opening for Olivia's forgiveness.

It was a Round cut 10K White Gold Diamond Butterfly Ring.

It was expensive, flashy but elegant. A little bit of everything, Olivia reflected.

"Definitely screams I screwed up. Please forgive all of us," Guy commented.

"I will hit you," Dimitri responded. 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

Toby and Ed didn't really know why they had to apologize to Olivia. It was Leighton and Mitropulos that screwed up, and they were paying for it. They stood a few feet away from Harry, who was trying, unsuccessfully, to sweet-talk Olivia's sister Selena.

Selena was gorgeous, but scary. Olivia would destroy you head on. But Selena was the type of person to lay in wait and burn you so much worse. Harry was failing miserably at flirting, which was pissing him off to no end.

"Villiers. I swear to God. Fuck off before I show you how we do it in Texas," Selena snapped.

Harry, realizing he was getting nowhere, backed up. "Look, I just need to know something off of Olivia's wish-list. I know she has one."

Selena glanced up from where she was shuffling cards. She huffed in displeasure. "First, I don't like you and I think you should stay far away from my sister. Second, she's looking at a vintage Thierry Mugler Black Space Age cocktail dress from the 1980s."

Harry nodded. "Okay, thank you."

"Yep. Now fuck off." 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

Hugo and George weren't on Olivia's shit list. They usually never were. George was too much of a sweetheart for Olivia to be pissed at, and Hugo was too classy and too close to Olivia to piss her off more than a few mismatched bickering moments. Which led to the two of them to sit in Olivia's flat as she worked on something for her classes. George with her two rabbits in his lap and Hugo working on his own homework.

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

James never really got on Olivia's shit list. Well, not for long anyway. He went with the usual route of apology gifts of flowers, wine, and chocolate, and the promise to watch whatever show or movie she wanted for the night.

He got Selena to leave a bouquet of Ocean Breeze Orchids in Olivia's apartment. Now he was just waiting for the call. Assuming the flowers would get in a step-in for an apology. They were and James got a call a few hours later.

"I'm still upset with you. But a bottle of our usual wine and Annebelle just came out and I have a copy. So, movie night."

James smiled in relief. "I'll see you in ten," he said. She said nothing else and hung up.

He showed up outside her flat in seven minutes flat. Olivia opened the door, raising her eyebrow.

"You're a very talented person and I never should have said that" he said. James held up the wine and held his breath.

"And?"

"I'm sorry."

"You're getting there. Come on in." Olivia opened her door and James walked in.

Olivia loved those boys much more than she liked to admit. She just wished she didn't have a bad feeling about them and this year. Selena was rubbing off on her way too much. 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Edited

My insomnia kicks in and weird times and so does my will to write.

 Dimitri and Guy are secretly a married couple and that jeweler really thought so. 

Fun head cannon on tonight is that really drunk Miles loves giving out hickeys.  

Anyway, enjoy.