6

It was late into the evening after Jimin assured his crew that he was okay. They were watching a movie and Jimin was painfully hard from Yoongi's pajamas. Thankfully, it was dark and no one could see anything. Jimin told everyone he was going to the bathroom and continue the movie without him. Jimin raced to a bathroom and peeled his pants off and his boxers were soaked with precum. Jimin tried touching himself since he's done that so many times but it wasn't enough. He needed Yoongi incredibly bad.
"Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi said through the door.
"I'm fine." Jimin said but Yoongi was far from convinced.
"Jimin open the door." Yoongi said.
"No you'll laugh at me." Jimin said.
Yoongi could tell Jimin was upset about something. He couldn't tell what it was though.
"I'm not leaving until you open the door."
He heard Jimin sigh and open the door revealing an embarrassed Jimin with a boner showing through his pajama bottoms.
"Please help me." Jimin sobbed.
"It's okay. You could've texted me or told me."
"I was nervous."
"Jimin don't be nervous to tell me that you need me. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just look through Jungkook and Taehyungs texts and their texts with Hoseok. It's normal. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Yoongi said. 
Jimin nodded.
Jimin gasped and threw his head back when Yoongi engulfed his cock in one go.
"Oh fuck!" Jimin moaned
"Fuck..." Jimin moaned as Yoongi went faster.
"Yoongi please faster!" Jimin cried.
Yoongi went faster until Jimin exploded in his mouth. Yoongi look surprised but swallowed it all and milked the tip with his lips.
"You're getting too good at that." Jimin said.
"Wait you're hard." Jimin added.
"You don't have to if you're tired." Yoongi said blushing.
"No I want to pleasure you. You deserve some pleasure." Jimin said.
Jimin took Yoongi's pajama shorts and yanked them off.  Yoongi was quickly turned around where Jimin began eating Yoongi out roughly.
"Oh..." Yoongi moaned.
Yoongi heard the doorknob jiggle and panicked before realizing thankfully the door was still locked.
"You guys in there? We were getting concerned since y'all were gone so long." Jungkook asked.
"Yeah I'm in here." Yoongi said.
"You have any idea where Jimin is? We can't find him anywhere!"
"He's-"
"I'm in here too. Now I would appreciate it if you would go away." Jimin said.
"Jimin we should-AH!" Yoongi yelped as Jimin slapped his ass hard to where it stung for a few seconds.
"We're going back to watch the movie with them. You're going to wear a vibrator. If you come before the movie is over you will be punished. If you don't I will reward you."
Yoongi relented since Jimin wouldn't let it go. Yoongi was still hard from Jimin but he was afraid to come. Jimin was a mafia lord there's no telling what punishments he has in mind. Yoongi was incredibly stressed throughout the movie. Jimin had a remote controlled one and it was hell. During the loud parts he would crank it up to the maximum level. It was truly a miracle he hadn't came yet. Yoongi was so scared of the thought of coming. Yoongi kept thinking about the punishment over and over and was truly scared. What if he came during the movie? What if he had to receive a punishment?
To make things even worse than they already were Jimin came and sat by him caressing his thigh.
"Jimin I really can't do this." Yoongi sniffled.
"Just a little longer." Jimin said.
Yoongi pushed Jimin away from him and ran out of the room crying. Yoongi wasn't used to this. He was new to all this and he didn't even want to do this. Yoongi began crying harder when he thought of his ex.
"Yoongi you okay?" Jimin asked.
"GO AWAY!!!" Yoongi screamed in hysterical sobs.
"I want Taehyung." Yoongi sobbed in tears.
Taehyung quickly came in because he's never seen anyone, let alone, Yoongi, this upset before.
"Hey you want to talk about it?" Taehyung said hugging him.
Yoongi told Taehyung everything and how he felt and Taehyung was admittedly pissed at Jimin for not seeing this.
"You want to sleep with me and Jungkook? Or with Jimin?"
"You and Kook." Yoongi said.
Yoongi was very hungry so he went downstairs to see Taehyung chewing Jimin's ass out.
"Can I at least try to talk to him? It's killing me not knowing if he's okay."
"Fine but if he refuses you have to respect his wishes." Jungkook said.
Jimin nodded before noticing Yoongi grabbing something from the fridge.
"Yoongi?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah?"
"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have pressured you to do that. I'm really sorry. Can I hug you yet?" Jimin asked nervously.
Yoongi eventually nodded and was dragged to the couch. Jimin hugged him rocking them back and forth while saying how sorry he was.
Yoongi began to relax in Jimin's arms since he was always comforting and soft.
"Yoongi?"
"Hmm?"
"Never do that again. Never let me or anyone else pressure you into something you don't want to do. If you ever feel uncomfortable in sex we need a safe word for you to use."
"Strawberry?"
"Okay." Jimin smiled.
"Again I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Jimin said.
"It's okay. I'm just not experienced in these type of things." Yoongi said.
"And that's okay. But if I'm making you feel uncomfortable you need to tell me immediately. I don't want to ever make you feel scared or uncomfortable. I want you to feel safe with me okay?"
"Okay." Yoongi said.
"Are you sleeping with me or Jungkook/Taehyung?" Jimin asked.
"You." Yoongi said.
"Okay."
Jimin carried Yoongi upstairs bridal style and gently laid him on the bed.
Yoongi quickly fell asleep in Jimin's arms.
Yoongi began dreaming about Jimin teasing him and touching him. He woke up in a few sharp gasps before realizing Jimin was watching him.