𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟏

Start from the beginning

    "Exactly," Stefan looks at Damon, "how are we going to do that?"

    "I would've been able to feel their presence if they were at the school, but I didn't," Renee adds, looking at the brothers and tilting her head slightly, "so either they've compelled another vampire to do their bidding or they have a secret trick that I have yet to know of."

    "They could be anywhere at any time. He compelled someone at school," Stefan says, looking over at Bonnie and Elena, "guess it's not as safe as you thought, huh?"

    Before anyone could respond, a knock on the door catches everyone's attention. Alaric steps into the house and Renee immediately grows wary. The hairs on the back of her neck stood as she made eye contact with the history teacher.

    "There you are," Damon says as the teacher walks toward them. Bonnie looks over at Renee with the same uneasiness as her. If a witch and Mother Nature share the same bone-trembling feeling, something was definitely up. 

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

   𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑. She never was a big fan of the sixties, it was much too boring. Plus she could never settle. Being on the run meant she constantly had to move, even if she found people she had grown to adore. But that ended now.

    Her dress was low cut and had small cuts at the sides. The color mixed perfectly with orange, pink, and white. The long sleeves flared out at the end along with the bottom of the dress. It was flattering. Her hair had been pinned up in a ponytail that she'd worn so often during that time.

    She looked...the same.

    "Well, look at you," Damon whistles with a small smirk, leaning against the frame of the door. He was wearing a loose black button-up shirt and some denim jeans. It was quite casual but it worked on him.

    Renee grins doing a model twirl. Dresses always made her feel empowered and confident–this was no exception. She looks at Damon, grabbing her clutch, "you don't look too bad yourself, Salvatore."