Virat joins active duty after recovering and with a heavy heart, looks at all the unclaimed bodies and mortuary records, his hope rising with each wrong record.

Unable to bear the loss and the sudden disappearance, Virat is filled with remorse for having lost the chance to talk to her one last time. Samrat and Mohit too are filled with guilt for professing their support as a sister but failing her when she needed them the most.

Virat at last once again goes to Sai’s college to talk to her friends whether she has contacted them. A chance encounter with the Dean gives him a clue that a certain Mr. Kunal came from Mumbai to withdraw Sai's admission and complete the formalities. Dean offers help in collecting more information about Kunal from the administration dept and Virat now knows that Kunal works in Kapoor Industries.

Back at home, while most of them are happy with Sai’s absence, Ashwini is getting worried, now that Virat is better and has clarified the circumstances of the kidnap and his injuries. Ashwini too is repenting for acting harshly with Sai.

Virat is standing in the balcony, lost in Sai’s thoughts, when Ninad comes and stands near him. Putting out a hand on his shoulder and bringing Virat out from his reverie,

“Sai ka kuch pata chala?”
(Did you get any information on Sai?)

Virat looks at him, surprised to see a genuine worry for a girl he considered his daughter.

“Baba, aap bhi? Aapne bhi Sai ka saath chod diya? Kyun?”
(Baba, you too? You called her your daughter right? How could you?)

“Aisa nahi hai Virat, us waqt kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha… aur sab us bechari bacchhi pe tut pade.. Maine koshish ki par main haar gaya.. Apne bete ko khone ke gam main beti ko thukra diya. I am sorry”
(Virat... It's not like that. I didn't understand then. Everyone was blaming her. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I couldn't imagine you going away and in that process I let her go. I am sorry)

“Aap mujhe kyun sorry bol rahe hai.. Jise bolna chahiye vo to yaha hai nai”
(Why are you apologizing to me? The one whom you should say sorry to is not here)

“To iska matlab… tumne pata laga liya vo kaha hai? Batao na.. Main jaake khud use leke aata hun”
(You mean you know where she is... Please tell me. I will personally go and bring her back)

“Nahi baba… vahi to samajh nahi aa raha hai… uske TC records sab koi Mr. Kunal hai.. Mumbai se.. Vo withdraw karke leke gaye hai… lekin Sai se ye naam to kabhi nahi suna? I hope vo thik hai”
(No Baba... I don't know. Some Kunal had come from Mumbai and withdrew her admission. But I have never heard this name from her. I don't know who this fellow is)

“Mumbai se?? Aur koun hai ye Kunal?”
(From Mumbai? And who is this Kunal?)

“Vo bhi nahi pata… bas itna pata hai ki Kapoor Industries main kaam karta hai”
(I don't know either except that he works in Kapoor Industries)

“Kya kaha? Kapoor Industries? To tum to jaante honge.. Unhone hi tumhara injection arrange kiya tha”
(Oh then how come you don't know? He was  the one who arranged for your injection)

“Mera injection? Lekin main to kisi Kunal ko nahi jaanta”
(My injection??? But I don't know any Kunal either)

“Kunal nahi… injection to kisi Ram Kapoor ne diya tha Doctor ko… lekin vo bhi Kapoor Industries ka employee tha”
(Not Kunal.. there was some Ram Kapoor who gave the injection to your Doctor)

His mind running in quandary, Virat is unable to fathom the link between Sai, Kunal, his injection and the other guy.

“Virat, meri baat suno… ek baar Mumbai jaake unse milo… kya pata koi hint mil jaaye”
(Virat... Listen to me... Go to Mumbai and meet this person. Maybe he will tell you something about Kunal and Sai)

Virat quickly agrees to this and books his tickets without wasting another moment.

As he is about to leave, Pakhi once again asks him,
“Kya karoge agar mil gai to Virat? Vapas thodi na aayegi vo... Vo to sabse naraaz hogi… humne use milne to diya nahi na tumse.. tumhe taane hi maregi.. aur kya aata hai us ladki ko vaise bhi?”
(What would you do Virat? Even if you meet her, she won't come. Not so easily. She would trouble you, taunt you. What else is she capable of?)

Highly irritated with her constant badgering, Virat yells loudly,

“Pakhi… for the last time.. Tum mere aur Sai ke maamlo main dakhal dena band karo… I have had enough of you. Lekin filhaal abhi mujhe tumhare upar koi time waste nahi karna… jo bhi hai main dekh lunga. I am leaving.”
(Pakhi.. for the last time. Stop interfering in my matters. I have had enough of you. But right now, I don't want to waste time talking to you. I will figure out for myself"

Virat reaches Kapoor Industries office and still is unsure how all this is connected to Sai.

He requests to meet Kunal and is asked to wait.

Ram is in a meeting when his personal assistant whispers something in his ears. Ram quickly straightens up, adjourns the meeting and asks for Adi and Kunal to be sent to the conference room.

As soon as they arrive he apprises them of Virat’s visit, he calls Priya and puts her on the speaker,

“Hi Priya… suno... Virat Chavan is here. Sai kahan hai?”
(Hi Priya... Listen ... Virat Chavan is here. Where is Sai?)

“Vo to Maa ke paas hai aaj. Uska break tha… to Maa ne use bulaya tha hostel se”
(She is at home. Maa had called her. She had a break)

“Okay… thike… are you coming?”

“Abhi to nahi aa sakti main Mr. Kapoor. I have an extra class. Aap dekh lijiye… humne discuss to kiya hi tha na… listen to him, judge him, check whether he means what he says. Adi aur Kunal hai kya?”
(No Mr. Kapoor... I can't right now. I have an extra class. But we had discussed this na. Get Adi and Kunal and see what he is saying!!)

“Haan vo log bhi hai”
(Yes... Both of them are here as well)

“To bas phir thik hai… teeno milke assess kar lijiye use… Sai ki information dene se pehle hume itna to check karna padega”
(Good.. then assess him. We need to check him out before we can pass the information to Sai)

“Okay Priya… will update you”

With that, Ram informs the assistant to send Virat in and all of them take up their positions to grill the ACP.