Meeting with your parents!

Gon :

He was acting like how he usually does and tells storys to your parents.

"I love Y/n-chan with all my heart, brains, eyes, everything!"

Killua :

He had nothing to tell about other than you while both of you were dating.

"She sometimes snores really loud" Is one of the things he told to your parents as they agreed and laughed together.

"She is also very nice and a beautiful person. Well i think it's more than that"

Kurapika :

He took one day off only to meet your parents which to the surprise he isn't even bothered by that. He helps your parents set the diner both food and the table. He was very polite and smiling almost everyone and laughing at the old parents jokes.

"I am a lucky person to get to date with her" He told your parents that he was most busy but never got Y/n off of his head and always cared for you.

Leorio :

Also being polite, smiles and laughing with your parents and you. He told your parents with his job and how weird you are sometimes.

"I love her so much and will not ever let go of her"

Hisoka :

He put his hair down and smiled at your parents as they tell stories about you when you were a little while also showing some pictures. Hisoka chuckled at everything they told about you and ended up staying at your house that night.

"Nothing will ever cut us apart even my card"

Illumi :

He was like himself all the time and not really smiling, laughing or even showing emotions.

"I might not show but i love her so much, my love for her is infinity if you'd like to know"

Chrollo :

He brought flowers for your mom and few gifts for your parents. He offered to go to a restaurant together someday and your parents accepted it.

"She is dumb i could see that but that's one of the things i fell for her"

Feitan :

His hands were in his pockets the whole time while not really speaking that much.

"I would express my love here but since she is here i will shut my mouth or else she will blow up."

Kite :

He cooked for your parents wanting them to taste his cooking and they were actually delicious.

"I think she put my love for her in that squish-mellows"

"Too good my love is unlimited for her"

Meruem :

"Hello parents, i don't have experience in this thing so what should i do?"

Minutes later you now see your parents and Meruem telling stories

"I actually never knew i would be loved with such an angel. Although she's 50% a devil-"

Shalnark :

He was cheerful, being himself like he used to do and stayed at your house

"I've never met someone as perfect as her. If you won't approve me then i will eventually kidnaped her in pleasure. I love her and absolutely she loves me but her sister is very scary"