Ok I need to somehow get out of this. What should I change the subject to? Ok The weather. "It is a beautiful day outside. Do you guys think so?" I say looking out of the window."Nina. Stop avoiding the question."Gina says. Wow she used my full name. "Do you still like Ricky?" Gina continues. Don't say it. Don't say it.

"I love him."

No Nini. Well done. "I will never stop loving him okay? I miss him so much. I didn't only lose my boyfriend who by the way is the love of my life, I lost my best friend, the one who truly understands me, my home."I say.

I can tell they weren't expecting that. They all have tears in their eyes. Hell I have tears flowing down my face. "Aww . Nini I know this must be hard for you, but can I ask you a favor?" Ashlyn asks. "Yeah. What is it?" I asked.

"She is going to ask you to never stop fighting ."Kourtney says.

What I am beyond confused. "What does that mean?" I ask. "For your best friend." Gina clarifys. "I promise to never stop fighting for Richard Micheal Bowen."I declare. And it is true. I won't stop fighting for him."His name is Richard?"Gina asks. "Yeah." I smile. "Wow."she starts "I am going to stick to Ricky." Gina says. "That would be best."I say. We all laughed and hugged one another.

------------------(Meanwhile with the boys.)--------------------------------

EJ's POV:

Where is this dude? Like seriously. "Where is he? It is like he is playing hide and seek with us." Big Red sighs. "Yeah tell me about it Phineas. " I reply. "Hey!" He exclaims offended. "Dude. You look like him." I justify. " I guess so." he says. Like 3 more minutes go by and the we find him. At his locker. Why didn't we start with his locker?

Ricky's POV

I am by my locker when I hear running.I turn around to see Big red ad EJ running to me. When they get to me, they try catch their breath. "Ricky. We need to talk to you." Big Red says between breathes. "Hey guys. What's up?" I ask. "Let's go to the football field." EJ says. "Sounds good." Big Red agrees. What? "Sure I guess." I reply. When we get to the football field. "Ok. Now that we are on the football field. Please tell me what we need to talk about?" I say. "umm" Big Red starts "EJ help me please."He finishes. "Nini" EJ states firmly. A million thoughts go through my head. "Is she okay? Is she hurt? Where is she?Does she need help? Please tell me she is okay." I plead. She has to be okay. She has to be.

"Ricky calm down, she is fine but we need you to tell us the truth to this next question." EJ says. What how can he expect me to be calm, he just scared me to death. "Okay." then breathe "Go for it" I say. "Do you still like Nini?" EJ ask. I sigh. Was not expecting that. "Guys we broke up. Remember?" I ask. "Rick. Stop avoid the question. Do you still like Nini?" Big Red asks again.

"No. I don't." I say. LIE of course I do. "Ricky stop lying." EJ ordered. I subconsciously start tapping my foot. "I am not lying." I state. LIE LIE. "When you lie you tap you foot. Like you are doing now." Big Red says. Dammit. "Richard. Do you still like Nini?" EJ asks slowly. Oh the full name. That is probably bad as my full name is a laughing stock. Don't do it. Don't do it.

"Of course I still like her."

And there you go. "I love her and am pretty sure I always will. Guys I miss her. So much. Not only did I lose my girlfriend, who by the way is the love of my life, I lost my best friend, the one person who I can be truly honest with. My other half." I say.

"Okay. Thanks for telling us dude." EJ says. "Welcome, but can we never ever use my full name please." I ask. "Yeah you sound like a grandpa." Big Red says. "Hence why Nina Claire Salazar-Roberts gave me the nickname Ricky." I say. "Her name is Nina?" EJ asks. "Yeah." I smile. We all give each other fist bumps.

EJ grabs his phone and starts texting. Being curious I ask. "Who are you texting." "My girlfriend." He smiles. "Oh Gina. right." I reply. "I have to go." EJ says. Okay? "Me too. Bye Rick." Big Red adds. "Bye. I guess." I say as they walk off.
-----------
EJ's POV:

" Okay the girls are on their way

" Okay the girls are on their way." I say looking up from my phone. " Hopefully with good news. " Big Red says. " Yeah Phineas."

This is the first part of  Mission Rini <3. Hope whoever reads this enjoys it. Please excuse any typing errors.