chapter one

Omniscient
Hope was on her laptop when suddenly she passed out making her family rush towards he. "Hope sweetheart what's wrong" klaus said holding her head up. Hope looked seeing she was in some type of vision.

Vision
Mom a girl with white hair screamed. Yes a lady with red hair said walking out of the kitchen. "Which outfit should I wear?" The girl said. "Sabrina you'll look beautiful in anything" the mom said making the girl who Hope learned was names Sabrina smiled. "I don't deserve you mom" Sabrina said kissing her mom's forehead making her mom smile. Sabrina started walking up some stairs seeing her brother. "Hey sis" a boy said before looking at her outfit. "Ew that outfit is ugly" the boy said making Sabrina glare at him. "My outfits not ugly you're ugly Stiles" Sabrina said stuttering a little. The boy stiles laughed before kissing her forehead "I'm playing you look like a princess" Stiles said smiling at his sister who smiled back.
Vision over

Hope gasped awake seeing everyone looking at her worried for her. Hope turned to her aunt "Freya I had a vision of a boy and girl" Hope said. Freya nodded grabbing some ingredients sitting it down. "Hold my hands so I can see what it is" Freya said making Hope hold her hands. Freya gasped pulling away after a little. "What's wrong?" Haley said making Freya look at klaus. "You have two more kids twins to be pacific" Freya said her eyes wide in disbelief. Klaus looked at her "you're lying the only person I've slept with is" klaus said trailing off as he remembered what he did to her. "Find them" klaus growled making Freya nod asking davina for help. Freya looked at klaus "its to powerful" Freya said making Rebekah look at her. "Isn't there a spell to look in people memories" Rebekah said wanting to meet the twins. Freya nodded "everyone grab hands and klaus put you're blood in the the bowl and grab hands too" Freya said making everyone grab hands and klaus put his blood in before doing the same thing as everyone else. Freya started the spell making everyone appear in a room with alot of doors. "What door should we pick?" kol said making klaud look at a blue one. "That one" klaus said opening the door.
They walked in the door seeing a white hair girl and a boy that both look liked stile. "That's them" Hope said making everyone pay attention. It was dark in the memory so you could not see that much. "Are you sure this is safe Stiles" the girl said. Stiles looked her "don't worry Sabrina if there is something I'll protect you" Stiles said making Rebekah awe. "Okay there's the lockers" Sabrina said standing on one side of the locker while Stiles stood on the other side. "One two three" Stiles whispered opening the locker. Sabrina started screaming when a cat came out making the mikaelsons laugh. "Really" Stiles said smiling softly. "What that was scary" Sabrina said shrugging. Once that memory was over they saw they was back in the mansion. Freya looked at them "sorry I couldn't hold it for long but I found them there in Las Vegas". Klaus nodded "everyone pack you're bags where going to las Vegas" klaus said making everyone go pack exicted too meet Sabrina and stiles.