Welcom back to sector S09

Start from the beginning

----------------

At the Griffin Base, the commander, Ms. Gentiane, is supposed to be a rookie but she just kicks the ringleaders left to right, but right now She got contacted by Ms. Helian herself to have a meeting with Mister Kryuger about the recent activity from her Sector.

"Ms.Helian you called me?" The female Commander said

"Hm. Our recon drone got something in your sector, commander" Ms.Helian shows a picture that was taken from above. She saw the white and black silhouettes, "this seems to intrigue us a bit" Ms.Helian spoke in interest

"So... What about it?" The Gentiane kept stoice face she's already used to the sector S09 but the problem is she has bags under her eyes

"Ms. Gentiane we are aware that your work is double times our work but we are here to reassure you that you don't have to do all the work by yourself," Mister Kryuger said to the commander "ah! We are out of the topic. Helian, please continue"

"Yes sir, after deep analysis of the picture the AI recognizes our guy right here" she pointed at the black silhouette. "Doll model SP47 'Agent' a grand overseer of Sangvis Ferri."

-------------

Still, at the Griffin base, the AR team was readying their gear for the mission, although they were not quite sure what mission it will be it was kept secret by the commander.

"*whining* aww... I hope you're okay AR-15.." the black and red-themed girl said. Sopmod just accidentally rip off 15's arm while on a data mission.

"*sigh* it's fine," the pink haired said

"But still... I wonder why Commander Gentiane just suddenly got secretive"

"Whatever it is it's not our concern right, M4!?" The onee-san of the AR team, M16, pats M4's shoulders startling her... what a cute cinnamon roll she is.

"Ah! R-Right! Mhm yes! There must be the reason why Commander Gentiane-san keeping this mission a secret" the Cinnamon roll said.

They prepared their gears, getting some ammo, although I wonder what M16 is bringing on her back like what the hell is that? A portable Jupiter cannon?

The Blackhawk was waiting at the helipad the pilot is a doll since Human pilots cannot act faster than a doll, Human pilots are only piloting commercial airlines and Jet fighters since Helicopters are very vulnerable to riding on, a doll will do the job.

The AR Team and the support echelon jump into the helicopter before they lift off.

Once the helicopter landed at the LZ they prepared their dummy via dummy links it's like having a reinforcement, though they need a dummy module for that. The AR Team doesn't need dummy links... That is their choice at least.

"What a nostalgic feeling eh?" M16 said with a wide grin.

"Yeah, it sure does," AR-15 said cocking her rifle "though I hate it this is where we fought the two Agent dummies not long ago" she was right they are sent towards the church again, in the past, they assume that the church was an SF command base but they were wrong.

Soon they reached the church as they open it oh boy they were in for a surprise, pieces of robot chunks were everywhere, and half of the church disappeared or perhaps been destroyed rather by something or someone.

"Woah! What happened here?" Sop mod said while she look fascinated at the broken machine and get some spare parts to build something out of it.

"No signs of bullet holes... No bullet casing... Those things got... Sliced up to pieces by a blade" M4 said as she scanned at the sliced mech.