What I am (3x04)

: At some point during surgical residency, most interns get a sense of who they are as doctors and the kinds of surgeons they are going to become. If you ask them, they'll tell you they are going to be general surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons. Distinctions which do more than describe their area of expertise, they help define who they are, because outside the operating room, not only do most surgeons have no idea who they are, they're afraid to Finnd out.

(In Locker Room)

(The interns get ready for the day)

(, not feeling god, swallows down a big gulp of Pepto. )

"Ah yes, sick meredith." Cristina snickers "Lovely!"

"Shut up." Meredith elbows her friend, rolling her eyes.

------------------------------------------

(In Locker Room)

: So left the house this morning. That's a good sign. (To Merdith) Are you okay?

Meredith: Yeah. I'm just... not feeling like myself.

: O'Malley has that effect on Women. Ask Dr. Torres.

George: What's that supposed to mean?

Alex: You threw her out on her ass.

George: I did not. Who told you that?

Alex: Torres. Don't worry. I get it. She's hot... but she's not for you.

George: Why is that?

Alex: Cause she's hot.

(In Hallway)

George: Callie!

: Hmmm

George: Come on, Wait. Before you start yelling...you were right. I should have told you about how I felt about you moving in. Not that you were moving in. Its just.. I'm not good at the whole talking about feelings thing.

Callie: I bet you told Meredith how you felt though, didn't you? And Izzie? You don't seem to have any trouble talking to them George, but me?

"Awkward...."

: Let's go people. I've been in surgery since 2 AM. I'm in no mood.

Meredith: George... George.

George: I miss you...

(George runs off to join the group)

Cristina: No cutting... No cutting!

Alex: Yang you're late.

Cristina: Hey I got here before George.

George: I'm here! I was here!

Bailey: Nice of you to join us Yang.

Cristina: Oh what are you smiling about? Arent you supposed to be on the Gynie Brigade

Alex: Yeah, whatever.

Cristina: (to Meredith's pained expression and hand on her stomach) Woman troubles?

Meredith: Men troubles. I think this dating two guys thing is getting to me. The stress of it. , Derek. Derek, Finn. I think I'm getting an ulcer.