"Oh, sure... sure," I muttered, gesturing to the chair in front of me. "Bring it around."

As Jesse turned to collect it, I looked under the desk. Aidan's eyes were wide, his breathing getting steadily heavier.

"You don't have to continue," I whispered quickly. "But I can't really let you out without him knowing."

He nodded slowly. I sat back up just in time for him to look back at me. Jesse pulled the chair up beside me and looked at the screen. After a moment, I felt Aidan's hands back on me, he was going slowly, and unsurely over my thighs.

My eyelids fluttered for a moment before I controlled myself. I cleared my throat and gestured to the screen, explaining what the new law was meant to be and where we'd have to implement it. Aidan's tongue slid up and down my length expertly, teasing once again at the underside of the head. I breathed in deeply, trying to listen to Jesse speak.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm just tired, wanting to get home sooner rather than later," I said quickly.

"Where'd Aidan go?" he asked. "I figured he'd still be in here."

"He's probably around here somewhere," I shrugged, Aidan took me into his mouth finally and started bobbing his head. "He-... He was laying on the couch. Must have got up for food or the bathroom."

His eyebrows furrowed but shook his head calmly, seemingly believing me. "Sure, I guess. So, in this particular section, you'll need to put..."

His voice gets drowned out by my thoughts. Aidan hadn't stopped bobbing his head. In fact, he'd started moving faster. Taking me all in. My tip hit the back of his throat repeatedly. There were light vibrations hitting my length and I knew he was making small moans. It wasn't enough though, he just kept teasing. I wanted it faster. Harder. I want him to make me fuck his little mouth until I was done using it. Jesse's hand on my shoulder brought me back.

"Are you sure you're okay, sir?" he asked.

"Yes," I muttered forcibly. "I'm okay. I'm just... I'm tired, as I said."

His eyes flickered downward before moving back to me. Understanding flashed across his face and he sat up straighter.

"Sure," he muttered, getting up quickly and heading for the door. "I'll wait outside for a moment."

"It's not..." I bit my tongue, hissing lightly. "It's not what you think."

"I'm sure someone else would believe that," he said, his eyes moving back down for a moment before exiting the room, calling through the door. "I'll come back in when you're done."

I could feel myself getting closer to my orgasm. Aidan had started pumping the base of my cock again, moving faster and harder. I heard him gag on my length and my eyes went wide. I couldn't say anything more as Aidan shoved his head down completely on my cock and I released down his throat. Fuck. Aidan pulled my underwear over my length to cover it before pushing on my knees. He wanted out. I pushed my chair back a little and his head popped out.

"You can come back in," Aidan called out.

Jesse stepped back inside and I noticed some of my cum was dripping down his chin and I watched as he slid a finger over it and placed it in his mouth, sucking softly. Jesse stared in disbelief. He cleared his throat, clearly not knowing what to do.

"Aidan," I stared at him in disbelief. "Aidan, what the fuck was that?"

Did he just use this as a way to get back at Jesse in some way? Did he hope it was him?