𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Growing fearful yet intrigued as she grew close to passing out, shivering heavily from the overwhelming venereal acts.

Gasping harshly once he finally released her, loud moans escaping her lips as she were on the tip of her orgasm watching him remove himself half-way out of her before plunging deeply.

"Kennnn." she dragged out, eyelashes growing damp as she began to cry. "Shut the fuck up, take dis' shit" he groaned.

Eyes rolling as his stomach clenched, feeling himself about to purposely release inside of her once again hoping she would become pregnant.

"I-I c-ca-you ken-fuck." she whined, sobbing once her orgasm hit. A seizure like shake coursing through her body as she squirted.

"Mmmm, F-fuckkk moni." Groaning loudly, stiffening his movements as he leaked inside of her. White ropes of sperm painting her inner walls.

Lazily stroking as both moans were in tune before both bodies went limp. Kentrell focusing on not dropping her as they leaned against the door.

"fuckin' crazy." harmoni spoke raspy, voice hoarse yet still beautiful to his ears as he laid his head on her shoulder.

Kissing the skin lightly, trailing toward her neck as she smiled through her tears at the feeling. Pulling his lips to meet hers, the two sharing an intense kiss.

Melting into each other as puzzle pieces as they moved in sync, sloppily exchanging spit as they swirled tongues. Enjoying the blissful moment.

"Mm you gon' make me fuck you again stop." Kentrell rasped, voice similar to hers as he began to numbly walk them toward the bed.

Laying her down first before getting on-top of her, smiling shyly as she trailed her manicured toes down his calf's.

"don't look shy now, knowin' you jus fucked the absolute shit outta me." she laughed as he only smacked his lips. "That was so unlike me, I apologize." he spoke in an proper voice.

Laughing at his antics, placing an soft kiss upon his nose as his cheeks grew hot. Finally taking time to realize what the two had been doing since late last night.

Each not getting an lick of sleep as they'd been up fucking, trying anything and everything under the sun truthfully enjoying each other.

"Say, I really love you." Kentrell mumbled sleepily, between the lack of sleep; laying comfortably on her titties, and her massaging through his twists.

He felt as if he'd pass out at any given second as the feeling were mutual, "I love you even more pa, merry Christmas my love."

❣︎———❣︎

"Unt unn, wake y'all asses up somebody done broke in hea'." Katrina's voice heard loudly on the other side of the door as she knocked.

"Why would somebody wan' come anywhere near yo' ass?" Ben spoke, as she smacked her teeth. "wan' sayin' allat when you was eatin' dis ass last night."

"damn right, i'a eat that big muhfucka' right na' don't tempt me." He spoke, "aw hell nawl." Horace's voice sounded as if they were all outside the door.

Both groaning from their spots on the bed, harmoni laying on her stomach as kentrell's head laid on her back. The rest of his body in-between her legs.