The Begining

It all started during the Great War with my father Manfred Von Richthofen, he also went by many other names one of them was the Red Baron. Ever since he was a little kid flying was his greatest passion he would look up at the sky and watch as planes passed overhead. Once he got his wings and his first airplane, he never wanted to come back to land, the sky was his home it was his limit and no other dared challenge him in his own back yard. He knew the ways of flying better than he knew the back of his own hand.

Once the war started, the thrill of the hunt was what drove him, born to be the master of the skies the Red Baron had no equal, I know some stories about him are a bit exaggerated but the ones that aren't are very quite hard to believe. He was not an aggressor but a brilliant tactician always two steps ahead of his enemy. Unlike his brother who flew alongside him, Manfred showed respect and compassion to both friend and foe alike.

Although it seemed like the Red Baron was immortal every "god" or King has to have his downfall sooner or later and by the end of the war Manfred Von Richthofen was shot down. It is still unclear whether he was shot down by an enemy aircraft or ground artillery but regardless he was killed in action and went down with his plane...

The Great War started many legends, rumors myths, everything of the sort but it also started many new words and phrases such as fighter pilot, ace, dogfight, fur ball, barrel roll, loops, dives, and many more. These were the vocabulary words of a new breed of human, the pilot. During my fathers time war was fought to settle countries differences take over territory or for simple conquering of a weaker nation. Now war is fought as a game to entertain the public, men and women an volunteer to join these so called "war games". It's actually not to bad, they pay for all your finances besides the monthly paycheck you receive if you're still alive to claim that money. Oh and not to mention I'm the highest scoring fighter pilot in my nation's war games, I represent the country of Germany I am a jagdflieger but no matter my kills and my high ranking position every king must fall out of his thrown if not sooner then later...