"yeah ok. i still don't believe you"

"then don't believe me. simple. now if you'll excuse me my brothers are waiting for me and i don't want to finish her battery so bye"

"b-"

he hanged up before steven could even finish his word. he lied about his brothers needing him. of course he would. he just laid next to gianna with one hand holding his phone and the other stroking her hair.

it was not long after that the brunette girl woke up.

"hey" she said shyly.

"hi" he smiled. "steven called"

"what did he say?"

"well for starters he admitted that the old middle school friend was a lie to see madison"

"and?"

"he told me what they did and asked me about the other night"

the girl eyes widden as he spoke about the other night. she slightly got up and turned to him.

"what did you say?"

"i said nothing happened and he said that i'm bullshitting blablabla. then i hanged up saying that nick and matt needed me"

"why lie chris"

"i know but i dislike him very much and i did not want to talk to him"

"fair enough" she chuckled.

"arcade?" he asked

"you read my mind"

A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER

as the two best friends came back from the arcade, matt was sitting on the couch with logan and nick.

"yo gigi" matt started.

"what?"

"tell steven to stop blowing up our phones"

"what?"

"yeah apparently you're cheating on him" logan said.

"i'm not tho"

"then why did he send all of us a post from tiktok room?" nick asked.

"let me see that" she replied as she yanked the phone out of the boy's hand.

tiktokroom