Is it worth it?

Tal walked up the stairs first then Witchita and I was last. I shoved my hands in my hoodie pocket and looked around while walking.

"Yeah, this looks comfortable" Tal said before flopping on the bed. I giggled "Comfy?" "No it's too soft for me" he hopped off. "This seems like a ok room to stay in" Wichita said.

We headed back to the living room and I found some CD's  for the stereo. I was looking through them then Tal came up behind me to look too. "Oh this is a good one" Tal pulled out a CD and put it on.

The Ghostbusters song came on "Really?" I giggled "Yea it's a good song" he started moving around and took his jacket off.

Witchita took her jacket off too "It's pretty catchy" she said. Tal threw himself on the couch and lifted his legs "C'mon, help me with the boots" he said to Witchita. She walked away so he looked at me "C'mon, help me with the boots."

I shook my head no while smiling "Okayy, I'll get 'em myself" he said while taking his boots off.

*5 mins later*

Tal was dancing to the music and Witchita was hitting golfballs. She hit one but it bounced off the wall and suddenly hit Tal in the head. He fell to the ground so I laughed but I decided to go check on Little rock and Col.

I walked around the hallways seeing no sign of them. I heard some talking in a close by room so I started walking there. I heard yelling back in the living room though so I quickly ran back.

I heard talking as I got closer so I pulled out my knife and snuck over. When I turned the corner I saw Tal with the biggest smile on while talking to someone.

I looked at him confused while still holding up my knife. Wichita noticed me so shook her head no then gestured her hand for me to come closer.

I put my knife away and walked over to her. When I stood next to her the person's  head turned to me.

"Bill murry?!" I was a little startled by his zombie appearance. "Don't worry it's just makeup" he smiled at me. "holy- wow I can't believe I'm actually standing in front of THE bill murray" I smiled and shook his hand.

*I'm lazy so everything that happens in this part in the movie is the same. I'm just skipping to the bill dying part*

We were walking to the room that Col & little rock were in to scare them. "So, Columbus is the scared one?"  Bill asked "yea, he's like a little bunny" Witchita smiled. Tal handed him his wig "watch this" bill started walking in like a zombie.

We all smiled to each other then watched as bill made zombie noises. Col & little rock stood up quickly before Col grabbed his shotgun and shot bill in the chest.

We all circled around bill quickly. "No it's ok, it's ok I got him" Col said while looking at little rock. "You idiot" I looked at Col "What?" He said. "Is that how you say hello where you come from?" Bill spoke up.

The realization hit Col "omg omg, I can't believe I shot bill Murray" he said. "Mr. Murray?" Tal said "Just bill, I think now" Bill said looking more tired than before.

Tal poked at bill's wound "I don't think we'll be able to stitch this up" Bill groaned "That's still tender" "Think you might pull through?" Tal asked. "No" bill replied while looking at Col and Wichita.

"If it means anything I am so sorry, it was just instinctive" Col said Bill shook his head "It's my bad..I was never a very good impractical joker." Little rock moved away from my side to look at bill better "So do you have any regrets?" She asked. Bill chuckled or at least tried to "Garfield, maybe" he said.

Bill took his last long..very long breath. Wichita started laughing at bill while I gave him a confused look. "Sorry, I'm sorry it just gets me everytime" she looked at the boys and stopped laughing "it's still sad though" she put her head down.