Forest of the Relatives 2/2

Start from the beginning

she screamed scared

???: Hello, young people! My name is Satooji from Madara City! I'm a devil in training! My goal is to become the home teacher!

Deku's eyes twitch in annoyance

Satooji: If your goal is to find many familiars, then you came at the right time, for sure, the full moon is ready to help you decide and I will be your guide.

He took it when Deku snorted, twitching in annoyance.

Akeno: As you can see, Satooji is obsessed with making things rhyme.

She giggled, finding great amusement in seeing how upset Deku was.

Rias walked up to the home teacher

Rias: Satooji-san, I brought the ones I told you about.

She basically introduced Deku and his friends

Deku didn't say anything, he just had a lazy look watching a slime appear.

Asia: Hello.

She said in her normal voice

Issei: Yo!

Ophis, like Deku, didn't say anything, but the reason was different since she didn't care about such an insignificant being like Satooji.

Deku looked at the slime that was walking and threw a small, invisible blast of energy. what killed the slime

Only he didn't expect a bunch of slimes to fall out of nowhere on his clothes and women's clothes, leaving only Kiba and Issei out.

Everyone's clothes started to corrode

Satooji: Oh! A slime! He loves to eat clothes! Of women in particular.

Women's clothes started to corrode because of the slimes. They were embarrassed, except for Akeno

Ophis was surprised by the slimes, but before she could do anything, they had already started to eat away at her clothes.

Deku quickly used a water magic on himself to remove the slime, but the slime had already corroded his shirt and shirt. Leaving your body to sample

Asia and Koneko turned their faces in embarrassment so they wouldn't see Deku's body, even though Koneko wanted to see it.

Akeno watched releasing waves of insatiable lust

Rias was also looking lustfully at Deku's body, but who also had a hint of greed.

Did Ophis also look at him with a little lust?

Akeno and Rias looked lustfully at Deku, while Issei lustfully looked at them.

Not just for them, but for all the women present there.

Deku seeing Issei's perverted look, soon took off a black coat with a big Nike symbol.

He took the coat and put it on Ophis, preventing Issei from seeing her lustfully.

Ophis looked at him with a little wide eyes, but soon her eyes turned her attention to the girls who looked at her with envy for Izuku's gesture.

Akeno, Rias, Asia and Koneko expected some reaction from Kiba, but he only knew how to look at him scratching the back of his head in shame, feeling ashamed for not having done anything.

Well, they didn't expect anything from Issei, as he was in a dream world imagining Rias, Akeno, Asia and Koneko's breasts.

Deku snapped his fingers so the women were dressed again