Chapter 1 & 2: Meet Allison: Age 5

Allison's POV 

Age 5

I was sitting on my bed, crying because sissy and mommy and daddy were yelling at each other. Sissy was saying something about protecting me.

To tell you a little about myself, my names Allison Marie Jones. I'm very smart and articulate for a 5 year old. I've never cried and I've never thrown tantrums like normal children. Mommy and daddy say I'm the perfect child.

All of a sudden sissy runs into my room, slamming the door. My sissy's name is really Briana, but I like calling her sissy, or Bri. She's 7 years older than me-making her 12- but she loves me very much. Whenever mommy and daddy fight-which is hardly EVER-my sissy takes me to the attic so I can't here the screaming.

"Alli let's go to The Hideout, ok?" The Hideout is what we call the attic. Its a really big room with all these toys in it.

"Now Allibear you stay in here, ok? I'm gonna to get some milk and cookies for us, alright?" she said I nod in reply.

"Bri?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab some pillows and blankets, too?"

She smiles at me, knowing what I'm thinking. "Sure thing, hun"

"Thank you"

"No problem. Just stay up here, ok?" She leaves, not waiting for an answer, knowing I would listen to her.

I sit there, waiting for her return. All of a sudden, there's this bright light, coming through the window of the attic. I see an outline of a boy appear, along with four others. All boys.

I gulp, scared that these strangers appeared through my window, and are just standing there, seeming to look at me.

Slowly, the light fades from the boys, and I start to so details. The first man slowly walks towards me, making sure not to scare me more. I back up, until I feel my back against the wall. I close my eyes, afraid that he will hurt me.

"Hey, its ok. We're not gonna hurt you. Don't be afraid. We're here to protect you, not to hurt you" The first man said in a higher pitched British accent. I look up, and take in his appearance.  

He's down to my level. He's has brown feathery hair swooped across his forehead and warm blue-green eyes. He's smiling at me warmly, making his eyes crinkle around the edges.

"W-who a-are you?" I ask, still scared, but more relaxed around this strange man.

"Well, I'm Louis, and these are my friends" the man, apparently Louis, said. "This is Niall" pointing at the man with blond hair and ice blue eyes. "Hello der, me names Niall, as Lou just said" Niall said in an Irish accent."This is Harry," The man with curly hair and green eyes waved at me."Hi" he said, a smile with dimples appearing as he did so."That's Zayn" Louis said. Zayn smiled at me and said "Vas Happening?" He had black hair with a blond strip in it and pretty hazel eyes. Or are they brown? I couldn't tell. "And last but not least," Louis said in a dramatic voice. "I present you, Liam!" Then he proceeded to point at the last man who had warm brown eyes and brown hair that was previously buzzed, but has grown out some. "Hi, how are you?" Liam said, wanting me to talk.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I stood up, seeing as they won't hurt me. "I'm fair to partly cloudy" Liam said smiling at me. I giggled at his lame joke.

"So she speaks!" Louis screamed, running around the huge attic.

Then I saw them. Two slits in the middle of his shoulder blades. I gasped. Louis turned back to me, a confused look on his face. "Did you boys forget to tell me something?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I guess we did..." Louis trailed off. "Well then, let's show her boys" Harry said.

Then they showed me. They showed me their wings. Angel wings.

"Ah, so... yeah. We're your Guardian Angels. We're here to protect you from harm" Zayn said flexing his wings, making them flap and causing wind to blow.

"Like SUPERMAAAAANN!" Louis screamed. I laughed, feeling a wonderful sensation course through me. I can tell these boys will be a handful.

Bri then comes back to the hideout. "Who ya talkin to, Ali?" she asked. I looked at the boys, then to Louis, who was now sitting by me. He held up a finger to his lips, signalling not to tell Bri about them. "Just to myself about school" I lied. "Ok, well I got everything. Ready to make a fort?" She smiled at me, and started to make the fort.

I looked at the boys again, who were now all in the corner. I smiled at them, and they returned it. This is going to be one hell of a ride with these boys

But it'll be worth it.

############################# 

Ok! So hi again guys! So you didn't meet the comment goal, but you did with the votes! Good job guys! But really, the votes don't matter as much to me as the comments do. So, the goals for this round are...drumroll please!

Votes:4

Comments:4

I really want feed back to see if I'm doing a good job. No hate, please. If you have an idea or question please feel free to tell me! Also, I need a name for you guys. So feel free to comment! Bye bye for now!

P.S Briana is really my sister! But she's 19 and 5 1/2 years older than me. So yeah. And no, my story house is not based off of my real house. More like my dream house.

SO BYE AGAIN!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

LOUIS SAYS HI!!!!!!!!