Looking up at them I spoke for the first time entering the room.

"It doesn't add up if he wanted us to not find her why would he bring her to a place we would first look instead of somewhere we couldn't find her she have been missing for 7 hours and we found information on where she is so quick he's planning something," I say leaning back into my chair rubbing my beard.

"So you're saying she's not there,?" Jungle ask.

Mhmm.

"So what are we going to do,?" Darkness ask.

"Send one a di police officer to check deh while we search a little more,".

"Ah prezzi," rick says making a call.

"Find out where he lives, where his family lives everybody weh everybody close to him live one a dem place deh she deh," I say.

"Boss somebody just called saying he knows where mia is ," Rick says entering the room.

Looking at him I snap my head to deck signalling him to trace the call.

Taking the phone from rick I placed it in the middle on speaker.

"Speak".

I-i- ha-have information about Mia's whereabouts.

"So talk no and stop waste mhi time," I shout losing patience.

"Dawg relax no ute if yuh behave so strong him might no help yuh memba a him ave di upper hand right now him know weh she deh n not you," my subconscious says.

True dat.

Sighing calming down.

I spoke again "weh yuh know,?".

"Well she's at his sister house in the backroom it's underground and the address is 14 graveyard drive maxfield avenue and the place he sent you only has her clothes there nothing else he did it to throw you off," the person says.

Typing on his computer deck stops and turn it towards me looking at it I see that whatever the person said is true.

"Thank you for the information," I say signalling to the man dem fi ready up.

"Ye-yeah ,will this be traced back to me?" the person ask.

"No man yuh gov," I say.

"Alright th-thanks," the person says hanging up.

"Boss," day day says making everyone stop what they were doing watching us.

Looking up at him waiting on him to talk.

"What if it's a set-up,?" He asked

"It's not he sounded scared of something or someone, he wouldn't lie to me of all person he knows who I am that is y he chose to tell me he knows what is about to happen" I say

"Alright don," he says gearing up

Checking the time 4 am

Everybody ready I ask

Getting yeah and nods I walk out with everyone behind me.

Mia's pov
******************************

It's been I don't even know hours maybe days I don't know I feel like I'm suffocating.

Since I've been here I haven't left the room because he always kept it close after exiting.

I know you're wondering weren't I on a phone call? Well yeah but see what happened was.

Earlier....

I didn't actually call anyone I knew he was behind the door caz he notice he left his phone he came back for it so that's what happened.