INTRO.

Welcome to the Miami shore, our secret paradise. The island is small and the crew is tight and not to mention the kids who are absolutely wild. There's a lot of money and where there's money? drama follows. Alex is like the king of the crew, he has a house right on the beach and everyone wants to party with him. He could basically get any girl that he wanted and in that case, this time around he's with Juilette. Then there's Maddison, Alex's ex. they were high school sweethearts and broke up once she left for college but she just can't seem to let him go.

Chole is Alex's best friend, I guess you can say she's the alpha female of the group and you definitely don't want to get on her bad side. Chole has a huge crush on Brandon, they went to high school together. He's really cool but he's hard to read sometimes. Kelsey is the new girl in town. She's a fashion model who just moved to Miami to take care of her sick mom. She jumped into a relationship with Garett, he's never really been a part of the crew but he does have abs for days which might be enough to keep Kelsey interested.

As for Juilette and Alex, they don't know what's going to become of their relationship since Juliette is back from school. Last summer Juliette fell hard for Alex and he cheated on her with his high school sweetheart Maddison. Juliette still likes him but she doesn't trust him and she's scared she'll get burnt again.

The Miami shore may look perfect but paradise is never what it seems like. None of us could've expected how crazy this summer was about to get.

Like and Comment <3.