Chapter 2:

~Blake~

  “Alright class, take a seat, take a seat.” Mr. Michaels said as we walked into the room. “So much to do, so little time.” We all groaned our yesses and we’re going, we’re going’s.

  “Alright, as you all know today you will be getting your senior project partners.” He said and picked up his clipboard. “Ready to find out your partners?” We all answered with loud yeses. “Alright alright Here we go.” He cleared his throat.

  “Get on with it!” Tom Jacobs called out from behind me.

  “Yes Mr. Jacobs. Shall we begin with you. Mr. Jacobs and Ms. Daniels. Ms. Echo, and Ms. Phillips, Mr. Gibs and Ms. Gibbs, Ms. Deluna, and ah, Mr. Moore, Ms. Grant and Mr. Danker, “ I kind of stopped listening after that and wrote down Moore on my paper. Then I relised whom Mr. Moore was.

  Mierda. Joder. Maldito. Shit. Fuck Damn. Moore, as in Ryder Moore. As in this schools ‘Bad boy’. He was a street fighter, in secret and illegally  obviously, used to be a womanizer. Mierda. He was not gonna be a hard one to work with.

  “And finally Mr. Garant and Ms. Blue.” I looked up then snapping back to attention, “Get with you partners.” I looked around and saw Ryder sitting at his desk a few rows in front of me staring out the window.

~Ryder~

  God I have been fucking busy lately I have barely seen her at all this week. This stupid project wasn’t going to help any, I was going to be spending all my time working and working on this stupid project and will have no time to spend with her. Dammit stupid fucking school.

  “Hey.” A girl said and slid into the chair next to me.

  “Hey?” I replied then went back to my thoughts. Alright so if I-

  “I’m Blake. You’re Ryder.” She said pulling out a notebook from her purse backpack.

  “Yup. And judging from the fact that you are still talking to me I assume you are my partner.” I said and just looked at her.

  “Yup.”She said and opened her notebook. “So I will go get our assignment and then we can figure out when we can work together.” She said and got up. Well she sure liked to take initiative.

  “Got it.” She said and handed me a folded paper. I opened it.

  “This week you will be learning about your partner.” I read. What in fucking hell does that mean?

  “That means we need to learn more about each other so we can learn how to work better together.” She replied and sighed. “Looks like I will be doing three assignments.”

  “Did I say that out loud?” I questioned. “And why three?”

  “Oh,ya, ya did. And two of my best friends are partnered up so they will probably convince me to write them for them because I know them better. When will you be able to work on the assignment?” She questioned.'

  “Ah, not sure.” I answered truthfully.

  “Okay well, “ She began but was cut off.

  “Oh! Class dismissed!” Mr. Michaels yelled over us.

  “Meet me here for like ten minutes after school?” She questioned while packing up.

  “Sure.” I answered though I was very, very unsure.