Chapter 1:

~Hey Guys its me! I need your help, please read these first couple chapters and then leave me a comment below to tell me who you think would make a better Ryder: A younger Milo Ventimiglia or Drew Roy. Thanks!~

  ~Third Person~

 He walked in and went straight to his locker. People got out of his way far before he was even close to them. They were all afraid he would literally rip their heads off their bodies if they didn’t move. Six months ago he probably would’ve. Now though, he saved his temper for the fights, even then it was routine and work, not a way to let go of his anger. Now he just wanted to rip off their heads so he could get expelled.

  He was late, again, so before he even got to his locker the first bell rang. Fuck. He thought to himself, his Brit Lit teacher was gonna be pissed. He was late every damn morning. Hell, he didn’t care if it wasn’t for their ‘disappointed’ stares. Thats what the principle always said, Mr. Moore the faculty is very disappointed in you. Disappointed my ass he thought, they didn’t know him. He didn’t want them to, he was fine without anyone knowing him.

  He took his time walking to class, he was late already so what the hell right? Besides being late and walking alone in the halls was the only time he ever got to think. God knows he had enough to think about. Sadly the walk did not take him very long and it was pouring out so he couldn’t go outside to walk. He decided it must be time to go in.

  “Mr. Moore, I see you’ve decided to join us this morning after all?” Mr. Sumter questioned.

  “Yup.” Ryder said and slid into his desk chair.

  “Do you have a late note?” The teacher questioned further.

  “Nope.” Ryder said pulling out his book.

  “You do know you need one?” The two were now getting on each others nerves. Same routine for since school began last September. Ryder had been doing the same thing since June though.  Four months. No change.

  “Yup.” Piss off Ryder said under his breath. He was exhausted, up all night, and really had no , for his teacher, or anyone this morning.

  “Mr. Moore? Go get it?” He said and gestured to the door.

  “If I left then I would just miss more class.” Ryder explained.

  “Fine, Mr. Moore, fine.” He said and resumed the lesson. Ryder did not pay attention though as he had already way past zoned out and was half asleep. He knew most of this anyway. Ryder would never ever admit it but he loved to read and had read just about every classic there is. Girly or not at least once.

  ~Blake~

  “Blakey! Blakey! Blakey!” AJ squealed as she and Jess, her sister, ran towards me and almost ran into me.

  “Que paso chica?” I laughed as AJ stopped just before running into me, it didn’t matter though because when Jess hit her, AJ hit me.

  “Stop with the confusing second language thing.” AJ said and frowned.

  “Its Spanish, and you know I love messing with you.” I laughed. It was always irritating them that I spoke spanish. I spoke it mostly just to bug them. “What happened girl? You looked like it was important.”

  “She ran! She never runs.” Jess laughed. Jess was the more sportsy one of the two sisters.

  “News!” AJ said giving Jess one of her famous I am speaking so no one else is looks.

  “Right.” I smiled “Spill.”

  “Guess who Age as his his senior project partner?” Parker said as he walked up to us and stuffed his stuff in his locker, the one to the left of mine.

  “You ruined it!” AJ pouted.

  “I am gonna guess AJ and Park are partners.” I asked looking at Jess for help, she was probably the most normal of all of us.

  “You would be correct. I got Mark P.” She smiled.

  “Good?” I questioned. “ He is swim team, seems to get good grades, has a major crush on you,” I listed.

  “Does not.” She said and scoffed. “He does seem to be a good partner though. "

  “Who’d you get?” AJ Questioned.

  “Age, we’ve been over this, after lunch she finds out.” AJ often spaced out/ didn’t pay attention and was always the last to remember things. She was funny though and quite witty.

  “It’s lunch now though right?” Parker questioned.

  “Yup.” Jess said pulling out her phone.

  “Sweet! I am so freaking hungry!” He said and pulled AJ and I down the hall, we dragged Jess with us. I had known Parker longer than the girls. I used to live two towns from here and Parkers mum and mine were really good friends before mine died. Parker and I have grown up together and he was so excited he broke my lamp when I told him I was moving to his school district. Him and the girls were decently good friends at the time, but now we were freaking inseparable.

  “Blake? What's with  the quietness babes?” Parker said elbowing me “Still stressen’ over your senior project partner thing?” Parker asked with a mouth full of food.

  “Ya. Of course I am! Park, I take school seriously! Like crazy seriously! Park, this is huge dammit! A ton is riding on this grade! What language do I have to put it in to make you understand?! ¿En qué idioma tengo que decirlo de hacerte entender! Is that better?” I said angrily.

  “Sweetheart, sweetheart, sweetheart. Calm down.” He got up and sat behind me wrapping his legs around mine, he wrapped his arms around mine too, restraining me. “It’s gonna be okay.” He whispered in my ear and kissed the side of my head. People who don’t know us think we are dating. Even the thought grosses me out. Parker has been my best friend for forever and a day.

  “Get a room!” AJ said and made gagging sounds looking at us.

  “Shut up.” I said and threw a tater tot at her. Parker peeled himself off me and went back to his peanut butter and fluff sandwich before Jess took it.

  “Hey!” Parker said with a full mouth.

  “Mine.” She said and kissed his cheek. My friends were kinda touchy feely. Thats basically how the rest of lunch went, teasing and taking each others food.