𝟐𝟎 | "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝟐:𝟐𝟐 𝐚𝐦

"BABY WAKE UP," Soriah said, shaking Seh'kani awake, who was fast asleep in their bed.

It was currently 2 in the morning and Soriah was fast asleep with Seh'kani holding her so that she wouldn't go anywhere even though she didn't plan on it, and she had been lost in a dream until she heard the sound of police sirens that made her automatically wake up.

She knew exactly why they were there which is why she needed Seh'kani to be awake.

Continuing to shake the male so that he would wake up, he soon did as he rolled over towards Soriah and said, "It's late as hell. Fuck is you waking me up for," sleep evident in his voice.

"Kani I heard sirens. I think they found us baby," Soriah scarily said.

Even though Soriah and Seh'kani had been going over with each other what the plan was in case the police found them multiple times for the past two weeks, Soriah couldn't help but still be scared of what might happen. A whole bunch of negative what if questions ran through her mind and even though Seh'kani would reassure her the thoughts still clouded her mind.

After Soriah said that, Seh'kani's eyes popped open as he sat up in the bed, now fully awake and on alert with what was going on or more so what was about to go on.

"Start getting' yo shit ready cause I hear they asses too," Seh'kani said, hearing the siren sounds that Soriah was hearing after waiting a couple of seconds to see if she was hallucinating or not.

Getting out of the bed just like Seh'kani did, Soriah then started making her way to the prepacked black duffle bags that held all her clothes in it before opening it to grab some black articles of clothing out that way she could change into them.

"Hm," Seh'kani said, tossing Soriah a glock for her to protect herself with making her catch it before placing it on the white windowsill next to her since she didn't want to put it in her waistband just yet.

Finally grabbing the clothes that she wanted to wear, letting Soriah strip from the oversized shirt of Seh'kani's, leaving her only in her underwear. She then put the black hoodie and sweatpants on that she had pulled from her bag, her outfit now complete.

"You almost ready baby," Soriah asked, putting her clothes inside of the duffle bag as she heard the sirens start to get closer and closer, scaring her more and more.

"Yea. Grab this duffel bag for me cause you gone need it in case shit go south," Seh'kani said, placing the large duffel bag full of weapons on the bed for Soriah to grab.