unhappily ever after.

591 words
warnings: blood

~

"why is your nose bleeding...?"

"i shoot, you run!" agent harmon told the group and immediately started firing at one of the soldiers, only to get shot himself.

"byers, man, having a party without me man? that's not cool." argyle said out loud as he drove past their house while listening to music.

"that is so not cool, man-" "STOP THE CAR!" argyle stopped the truck, getting cut off from jonathan banging on the window and him and y/n screaming out to him.

"what the hell is going on?" he asked as he saw mike and will carrying agent harmon who was bleeding out.

they went inside the car, argyle immediately turning around to see harmon bleeding.

"whoa, whoa, is that real blood man!?" he exclaimed in shock.

"DRIVE!" they all yelled out to him, mike probably being the loudest.

"okay, alright, but-, oh my god, why is that guy holding a gun!?"

"DRIVE!" they all shouted out again and the car started moving without argyle doing anything.

"HOLY SHIT!" argyle shouted since the car was going so fast and rough.

y/n's eyes were glued both on the road in front and the steering wheel, feeling her brain squeeze as it did.

~

"SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT!" argyle screamed.

y/n looked at the body, panicking and not knowing what to do while the boys were just holding onto the bleeding spot on harmon but it didn't he at all.

"keep putting pressure on it." jonathan told them.

"more pressure. get the napkins." will said.

"argyle! you gotta get us to saint mary's!" jonathan turned his head to argyle.

"i don't think praying gonna help that dude, man!"

"NO, YOU IDIOT! SAINT MARY'S HOSPITAL."

"no, no-..." harmon said, almost inaudibly. "no hospital."

"no, sir, we need to get you to a hospital." y/n told him.

"you need to warn..." harmon gurgled. "o-owens."

"owens? what about owens?" y/n asked, still panicking.

"the girl... she's- she's in danger."

mike's stomach immediately dropped and his face showed it.

she's in danger...?

"okay, ho-how do we find owens?" jonathan asked him.

"nina-... nina." harmon replied weakly.

"nina?" y/n panted.

"nina? who's nina? who's nina!?" mike also panicked.

harmon pulled out a pen and the group immediately thought he'd write a number.

"here's the number." he handed the pen to them.

y/n grabbed a magazine, giving it to him and thinking he'll write a number.

but it was too late.

"HEY! LOOK AT ME! HEY! COME ON!" jonathan shouted as harmon started to actually die now.

"oh shit..." argyle said. "hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, wait, why is it so quiet back there, huh!? yo is he dead!? jesus, man..."

the group soon heard tires coming near the car, looking out from the back of the car and seeing others following them who were probably the people from earlier.

"we gotta get off the road." jonathan warned.

"SHIT! HE'S DEAD, ISN'T HE!?" argyle yelled.

"GET OFF THE ROAD!" the group screamed at him except y/n, the car going faster and getting off the road, again without argyle doing anything, except... screaming.

the car eventually stopped somewhere, somehow and everyone in the car were heavily panting and breathing, but lucky they lost those other guys.

"shit, this is bad, this is like, bad-bad, man." argyle rambled while mike noticed y/n's face.

"y/n." he said her name.

she instantly looked up at him. "what?"

"why is your nose bleeding...?"