baking

10 pm

i was relaxing in my room when suddenly, i heard a knock at my window. "what the-" im too lazy to know who it is and so, i ignore it. "y/n- its steve!!" that was familliar.

i walks to the window and open it. he was smiling. "hey, steve! what the hell you doing here?" i asked and open the window. he climbed up. "oh, i was bored at home and  came here to spend time with you." i blush.

"thats weird. well, come in. i was about to make my journal and reading books." he's suprised and sit on the bed.

"wanna make scrapbooks?" i asked, he shakes his head. "well, okay. imma do it alone." he keep staring at me nonstop.

i take out the art essentials and starts making the journal. i've been crushing him for about 2 years now. and now, i wanna make a journal about him. just him.

a man named steve harrington. hes the sweetest boy i ever seen in my life. never in my life.

"well, i know you keep staring at me. thats creep me out." i look at him, his cheeks were red and look away. "im sorry tho. you're way too beautiful." im blushing. "cut the shit out, harrington." i keep doing the journal.

steve pov

gosh, she is so damn beautfiul. she is the beautiful women i ever saw in my life. her eyes are so sparkling. her hands are so smooth. oh- and her lips- i wanna kiss em so hard.

"hey steve~" i heard some noises and i can't keep my eyes off her. "earth to steve!!" she claps her hands. "oh, yeah-" i wake up from my dream. "are you sleepy or what?" she asked. "what? sleepy? i am not-" she walked towards me and sat down.

"i know you're being tired, steve. i mean, you've been working for 24 hours for babysitting those kids and working at the ice cream shop. also, you didn't get any rest at all." she explain.

she's really worried at me. "yeah, absolutely but-" she put her index finger on my lips. "shh, take a rest, and you'll be fine. after that, we can baking together!!" she smiles. oh god, its so precious. fucking precious.

she push me to the bed and lay me down. "you're sleeping with that heavy jacket?" she take off from me and put it at her chair. she puts the blanket over me while smiled at me.

"well, have a sweet dream, steve harrington." she caresses my brown hair. i smiled back. "thank you, y/n." she giggles. "no problem, dingus." I face to my left and keep staring at her. she doesn't notice at all.

"gosh, idk what to say, but im terribly in love with you." i whisper. im fell asleep while staring at her.

i dozed off for a few minutes.

a few minutes later, i woke up from my sleep and heard some beautiful voices singing harmoniously. She was singing "everybody wants to rule the world" by tears for fear. she even spun around cutely, i just keep smiling. i turned to my left to see she singing and singing happily. she noticed that i was staring at her.

"oh shit- Harrington!!" she threw away her pen that she was holding for singing on the table. "its so fucking embarrassing as fuck- why don't you tell me that you're awake tho-" she walks to her drawer to put back her art essential.

"no, nothing. i just- you're just cute spinning around while singing that song," i commented which made her blush and her cheeks redder. "shut up, harrington." she take my hand. "where we going y/n?" i asked. "baking, steve. don't you remember that i asked you to bake after you take a short rest?" she chuckles. "ah yeah.4

your pov, kitchen

i was happily running to the kitchen to find the ingredients to bake a cake. steve was standing at the island counter while staring at me. "what we were baking, y/n? you seem so excited." he exclaimed. "i want to bake a cake you dipshit." i replied looking at him. i open the upper cabinet to take the flour but i can't reach. 

"son of a bitch-" i keep reaching it until my foot cramped. "argh- fucking hell-" steve walks to me. "hey, you okay?" he crouched down and look at me. "yeah- my- my foot cramp from reaching the flour." he rolled his eyes. "damn, y/n. you can ask me to take it." i giggled. "sorry, i thought i was tall enough to reach it." he shakes his head and reached it and put it on the island counter.

"let me take a look at your foot." he lifted me up with the hip and put me on the island counter. i was blushing hard- "left or right?" he asked and i answered left. he takes a look and presses my foot so hard. "ARGH- FUCK YOU HARINGTON- ITS FUCKING HURT!!" i shout and push him away.

"geez. sorry-" he keep pressing and i hit him at his hair. "STEVE HARRINGTON!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU DOING?! ITS CRAMP AND OF COURSE IT HURTS!" he giggles. "cute." he left me while i look at my foot again.

the cramp went away. "yes, now we can start baking-" i turned back he was so close to my face. "b- b- baking" i stuttered. "hm?" he smirks. "you're so damn cute, y/n. i wanna kiss you so hard right now." my face turns red. so red.

"harrington, w- what are you doing?" i asked. "i had a huge crush on you, y/n (last name) since we first met. you are the most beautiful women i ever met in my life. you are literally caring and the love of my life. i really don't wanna lose you, i don;t want you to leave me alone. i really want you right now." he confessed. what the fuck is happening.

he take my hands and rubbed them with his thumbs which made electricity vibe to my stomach and myself. "i love you y/n (last name). i'll always love you to the moon and back again." he takes my face and kiss me in the lips. i was shocked, so i kissed him back.

he broke the kiss. "steve-" he smirked. "i know you love me back, y/n. just admit it." he keeps smirking while caressing my cheeks. I'm too afraid to confess to him. "oh steve- i-" "hm?"gosh, he's so fucking attractive. "what is it, honey?" steve, just fucking stop making me blush for the millionth time.

"alright, imma admit it. to the man named steve harrington. you are the sweetest and kindest man i ever met in my life. i love you so much from the bottom of my heart. you keep taking care of me every time and everywhere I'm around you. and that's why i keep loving you nonstop. i always mentioned your name everywhere. its because- i truly love you, harrington. you own this heart. you own y/n heart by complaining and flirting with her every time. i love you in every universe, steve harrington." i literally confess.

he was shocked while smiling. "wow, y/n. I'm speechless. you really appreciated me so much not as nancy did." she kiss me on the cheeks and the lips back. we even didn;t bake the cake but confess for a night and had so much time together.