Matthew riddle - The first time

You and matthew were both in the last year in hogwarts. In a shared room and in a few months relationship.
You really loved him and he loved you too but he more respected you then loved you.
You were a virgin and you weren't ready yet and matthew know that (even though he wanted to have sex with you so badly) but it didnt make a problem to both if you.
Tonight its matthoew's birthday.
you were so excited and You planed a date in a fancy resturant for both of you and you are going to tell him.
*Y/n opens the door and gets into the room*
* Matthew looked up from the book he was reading and looked at you*
Matthew : hey love
Y/n: hey happy birhday my love *short kiss* oh and dress well because I booked a place in a fancy restaurant for tonight. Just for us
Matthew : Thanks my love even thought you didnt need. Just cuddling with you will make me happy.
Y/n : I'm happy that you think like that but we need to be there by 10 and now its 8:45 and I think we should get ready.
Matthew : yes we should
*skipping time*
You did your make-up and everything and this is yours and matthew's outfit .
wore a black long tight dress and black heels.

(You can choose another dress of you want)

And he wore a tuxedo

Y/n : *comes out of the bathroom and ready to go* soo how do I look?Matthew : you look beautiful as ever my love*You blushed so hard and hope that he didn't notice*Matthew : And I will start compliment you even more because I love to you blush

Matthew : you look beautiful as ever my love
*You blushed so hard and hope that he didn't notice*
Matthew : And I will start compliment you even more because I love to you blush.
*now you were red as ever and meanwhile both of you walked out of your shared room and got into his car and drove to the restaurant*

*In the restaurant*
Matthew : the food is so good
Y/n : yea I love this food its really great
Matthew : thanks for doing that. I just wanted to say that u are an amazing girlfriend and I love you so so much
Y/n : I love u to Mattie

*all want u were thinking about is how he's going to do some nasty things to you and couldn't wait to get home*

It's the first time that i've ever wrote something like that, so I hope it's good lol
would you like me to write to this a part 2 ?