Chapter 21

Bethanys POV

That night was the first time I slept in his bed. And I don't want it to be the last. I wish this was just a dream and I would wake up in his strong arms. Derek was my world, and I couldn't picture him leaving. I feel a lump in my throat growing, and I know that sooner or later I will be crying. Just as the first tear was about to fall, I feel a strong pair of arms move around me. He's awake.

"Mornin" I turn to face Derek, his morning voice is raspy and I instantly fall in love with him all over again.

"Hey, good morning." I look up at him and grin. He looks down at me and grins too, he brings his lips to my forehead and I close my eyes feeling the familiar warmth of his lips on my skin.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I completely forgot that we were taking a little break from school today, the excitement starts coming. Well, what do I want to do? Maybe, breakfast? Yeah, that sound nice.

"Can we go for breakfast?" He doesn't hesitate on answering.

"Yeah, let's get dressed."

"Okay, I'll just go and get some clothes from my house..."

"Way ahead of you, darling. Went there earlier this morning, picked out an outfit for you. Try it on, see if you like my taste..." We both chuckle and he hands me a backpack filled with clothes. I open it up and take everything out. I lay them out on his unmade bed to get a better look. Hmm, not bad. He picked a white dress with some white flowers on them and a denim jacket that was rolled on the sleeves , with a brown belt and cream shaded converse, the converse I wore when I first say Derek. I smile at the outfit he picked, something I would never come to think of wearing, but yet am so anxious to try. I can see Derek smile from the corners of my eyes.

"Mr. Hough, you have good taste." I say giving him a proud judgmental face. He laughs and steps toward me.

"Well, try it on. The bathroom is right there." I smile at him and step forward and kiss him on the cheek. I pick up the outfit and head to the bathroom, with a little skip in my step. I put on the outfit and look at the full outfit together on me in the full length mirror on in the bathroom. Wow. Okay, I really need to listen to Dereks outfit advice. This has to be the most flattering, yet casual outfit I've ever worn. I step out of the bathroom and see Derek staring at me.

"So? How does it look?" I spin around slowly showing him the full thing. Before I know it he's infront of me with his hands on my waist, our noses almost touching.

"Wow. You should let me pick your outfits more often." He smirks then winks, I push him away playfully and he brings his hand up to his chest on the spot where I pushed him. He rubs it and pretends to be hurt.

"Aww, baby, you hurt?" I have fake sympathy in my voice and pout my bottom lip. He smiles and kisses my temple.

"Okay, my turn to change. So, just stand there and look pretty 'kay?" I nod obediently while Derek grabs his pile of clothes and heads to the bathroom. It takes him only a few minutes to change, and then he's out the bathroom door. I stand there grinning like an idiot at him. He seems to have noticed me checking him out.

"I'm guessing you like it." I nod with no hesitation. He's wearing a white shirt with a denim shirt over it with only the last three buttons buttoned up. He paired it with some dark jeans and white converse to match his light denim top. I have to say, he looks damn gorgeous.

"You look...good. Very good." My speech is still stunned by him. He has that affect on people. I wonder if other girls look at him like I do? Probably.

"Thanks, you look absolutely stunning. I'll punch any guy who I see checking you out, got that?" I laugh at his sudden protective side.

"Can we just go for breakfast already?" He nods quickly and walk out of his room first. I grab my phone from the night stand and click the home button to check what time it is, quarter to 9. We're up early.

We make it out the house and link our arms together like the couple we are. We walk to a small breakfast café chattering all the way there.

"Umm, Beth? I need to ask you something, quite important." I stop in the middle of out walk and face him. He has my full attention.

"Yeah, go ahead." He looks nervous, I try to meet his eyes but his head is down. I lift his chin up with my fingers and stare into his eyes with the friendliest grin I could give him.

"Hey, it's okay D, you can tell me anything." He smiles back and straitens up.

"Okay, so, you know how I'm...moving. I asked my dad about the thing you said yesterday, you know, staying here with you and all."

"Yeah." I'm so anxious to here this story that I'm sure I'm holding my breathe.

"He said...I can. Beth...I-I can stay. Here. With you." I feel my heart leap for joy. He's staying. Really. I can't help but have a huge smile on my face and jump on him and take him into a huge bear hug. I pull away and look at him, he's happy. I go back in and kiss him, passionately.

"That's the best news I've ever heard! But, when did you ask your dad?"

"Just this morning, he's even looking for a place for me. A small apartment will do just fine. It's gonna be hard though with all the payments and bills, I have to get a good job. But it's all worth it! I get to stay!" He hugs me again, this time lifting me off the ground. While I'm airborne, I remember what I said last night, I made a mental promise to myself that I would stay with Derek.

"Derek?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I would be a good roommate?"

——————————————————————————-

GUYSSSS! Sorry haven't updated!!! :(((( Wattled was BLOCKED for awhile, and I found out today, thanks to Tia, that it was UNBLOCKED!!!!!! I was literally soo happy that when I got home I instantly typed up this chapter for you guys! I hope its enough to satisfy your motough need for now. Get prepared. Thank you so much!!!! I love you lots! Stay tuned for more updates.

xoxo