09 - This academy is... (2)

Start from the beginning

Gu Qianhua watches as they throwing fists and kicks, jumping through floors to walls while damaging their surroundings. She only watch them fighting while eating steamed buns and sketching the scenes she saw.

Her hand was so fast that only a phantoms can be seen. With soft sound of flipping papers and scratches filled the sound around her.

“White Tiger Body Enhancement!” Finally, they’re in this level of battle. Dai Mubai’s appearance drastically changes once he use his body enhancement. With his spirit rings rose up in succession, two yellow and one purple spirit rings moving around, surging spirit power forming like a waves and blowing out.

“Thousand-year spirit ring?!” Xiao Wu exclaimed with expression immediately somewhat flustered. Wanting to advance to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with Tang San but stopped by him.

Three spirit rings meant that Dai Mubai’s rank had at least reached thirty. Also to say, he was a spirit elder and was a battle spirit elder possessing a powerful beast spirit.

“Dai Mubai, spirit: White Tiger. Thirty-seventh rank beast spirit elder. Kindly advice me.”

Among the domineering power, Dai Mubai announced his spirit and rank. This represented a desire for a formal challenge.

Before the tremendous pressure, Tang San also started becoming different. With the violent impulse hidden deep in his heart gradually emerged, eyes covered by a layer of faint purple, slowly raising his right hand as he release his spirit.

Two yellow spirit rings simultaneously rose up under Tang San’s feet, orbiting his body.

“Tang San, spirit: Blue Silver Grass. Twenty-ninth rank tool spirit grandmaster. Kindly advise me.”

Dai Mubai’s white eyebrows rose at once, “Your spirit is only Blue Silver Grass?”

Tang San spoke, “There are no good-for-nothing spirits, only good-for-nothing spirit masters.”

Gu Qianhua wanted to applaud but afraid to ruin the show in her eyes, ‘With that phrase, Tang San looked so cool.’

“Well spoken. ‘There are no good-for-nothing spirits, only good-for-nothing spirit masters’. I have been instructed, this Blue Silver Grass spirit of yours is so peculiar.” Dai Mubai praise Tang San before beginning to fight.

Another round of battle, but this time, they use their spirits. Lots of surprises can be shown in this seemingly weak spirit that everyone treat to be as trash.

This fight lasted longer than earlier. Until Dai Mubai use his thousand-year spirit ring ability just to escape in Tang San’s binding of second spirit ability.

This time, Dai Mubai appeared before Tang San and Xiao Wu had again drastically changed appearance. His entire body gives an aura of a kind of king among beast tyranny.

Equally feeling crisis, Xiao Wu practically immediately release her spirit rings. Like Tang San, two yellow rings appeared around her body, releasing her spirit.

Beast spirit body enhancement. Unlike Dai Mubai’s White Tiger Body Enhancement which would make him become even more ferocious and strong, what Xiao Wu’s Rabbit Spirit Body Enhancement gave her was an even softer figure, closer to the rabbit’s characteristic.

Tang San may not know her spirit, Gu Qianhua knows. All information of the world was in her head, so knowing their secrets is not surprising to her. Even though she also felt crisis, it was not lethal, and knows that Dai Mubai just testing them.

Seeing Tang San held back Xiao Wu, with his pupils abruptly contracted at once, mouth issuing a maffle snort.

Ten silvery lights flashed crisscrossed in mid-air, the rapid blue silver grass vines abruptly halted. Immediately following, these blue silver grass with incomparable toughness, just then completely turned into small pieces dissipating in mid-air, Dai Mubai walked step-by-step towards Tang San, the silvery blades on his tiger claws continuously moving in and out, releasing astonishing pressure.

“Your blue silver grass is indeed not bad, its toughness far exceeds my expectation. Even if it was my normal spirit power, it was to cut them open with the first attack. But right now I’m using my third spirit ring ability, White Tiger Vajra Transformation.”

Dai Mubai steps halted when distance to Tang San and Xiao Wu still was ten meters, without continuing to attack.

“My White Tiger Vajra Transformation can maintain half an hour of body transformation, in this half an hour, in my exception state resistance along with attack power, defence, and physical strength simultaneously increase twofold. With my thirty-seventh ranked spirit power, under this amplification effect, your poison is still insufficient to harm me. Granted that your spirit ability is exquisite, its control system spirit effect is also not bad. But in the end it still isn’t my match. This is the absolute difference in strength.”

Dai Mubai’s evil eyes continuously glinted red light, suddenly, the strong muscles on his body gradually contracted, the red light in his eyes also quietly dispersing. On his body effects of White Tiger Spirit Body Enhancement quietly vanished.

The current Dai Mubai seem somewhat ridiculous compare from former as his clothes are not intact. Dai Mubai looked deeply at Tang San and Xiao Wu the turn his head looking at Gu Qianhua,

“I think, we very quickly will meet again. Going to Shrek Academy, if someone gives you trouble, give them my Evil Eye White Tiger Dai Mubai’s name.”

Finished speaking, he beckoned to the pair of twin young women, taking the lead to leave the hotel. Gu Qianhua can’t help clicking her tongue in her heart. Right now, she felt a bit of sympathy to a fellow fiancé of his.

She turn her gaze towards her eldest siblings chatting the same dialogue as in the novel. Deactivating the barrier, she went to the counter where manager Wang is as she took out a bag of coins, passing it as she says, “Key.”

“Ah! Yes, yes. Young lady, your brother is truly are awesome. Ah, including Young Master Dai all agree to letting you the room. Fortunately, your brother did not receive any injuries. Otherwise, we certainly would be at a loss to account for it.”

“I know my brother is awesome. Here’s a bill, I know there’s no need to pay more as Mister Dai previously said that he’ll pay the cost of destruction.” She just went straight to the point and take the brilliant golden key as she gave the money bill. Well, the payment was in her own wallet. Manager Wang said where their room is and the doorplate before she left.

Gu Qianhua approach her eldest siblings and have a short talk before they proceed to the top floor. Looking for the doorplate named Red Ocean, they enter. Gu Qianhua seems hesitate to enter so she enter last just to see and feel the awkwardness between her eldest siblings.

The room is the same as the novel describes, but what Gu Qianhua feel is disgust. Having a strong sensitive of smell and the room filled with roses plus some hidden smell that can’t be remove, she having no choice so she sealed her sense of smell.

Gu Qianhua look at Tang San then her expression was in disbelief, ‘Really, he’s a slow-witted.’

Well, who would expect it? Tang San is an innocent virgin in two lifetimes.

Then look at Xiao Wu, she is better than Tang San as she knows what this room supposed to meant to be.

With no choice, she push them in as saying, “Come on, I know what you two thinking. It’s too late to turn back so go in.”

And so they do what they want to do.